Fan Club of the Muppets

Erine81981

Reaction score
I wanted to keep this up and a going so I thought I something that might get us our own Muppet Fan Club. Lets take Phill into making some stuff like a Muppet Central Member Badge, Muppet Central Cd (with some Muppet stuff on it like the old record) Muppet Central member card (which shows us that were members) Now we would have to send money to Phill and he could make us our own Muppet Fan Club but it being Muppet Central Fan Club. Would that be cool? I know we have internet for most of this stuff but I thought it would be fun to send stuff to Phill and he being the Boss type of person for the fan club. Does anyone have anything to say about this or does Phill have anything?

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Hmm, a MC fan club kit... I'd cough up some cash for one.

Scarecroe's website has a great section of all the old Muppet Fan Club stuff; check it out.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Thanks for the link. I too would cough up for badges, etc. I know they did some for Mupept Fest. I think they're all gone now though...too bad. But if Phil/jamie made merchendice, I'd get it!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
There aren't any around where I live. There's one that happens in Abliene but theres never enought to have a meeting. I would love a muppet meet up but until I can get some people that would love to do muppet stuff or like the muppets I would love to do it.
You might try listing your location and if someone sees that you're close, they might contact you. Just a thought.

Also, MC would have to have permission to make/sell merchandise with the Muppets' name or likeness or anything on it; now, being owned by Disney, I doubt it'll happen.

Beauregard

Reaction score
*sigh*

BUT! We could make un-official stuff to print out maybe? With an MC logo on. And people could get transfers for t-shirts....just a suggestion...

Erine81981

Reaction score
Woooooopeeeeeeee!!!

I won a Muppet Show Fan Club stuff off ebay. Just got it in today. Now its like I was a part of the Muppet Show fan club but it still has the name of the person who wrote to the Muppet Show on the fan letters. If you have any questions or if you want me to scan some stuff I would do it. It's just so cool to see these up close and personal. :smile: :embarrassed: :sympathy:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Please scan them, for sure, and forward them via e-mail to Scarecroe for his site!