1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Fan Creations Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mostlikemokey, Aug 25, 2012.

1. theSHE124

theSHE124 Active Member

Thank you, Colette! :) As I said before, I developed all of this back in high school. It's the summarizing of the story that's the real brainstorm here! :dreamy: I might need to explain a few more details before going on...
  2. theSHE124

theSHE124 Active Member

Sepulturae in sepulcris
    Sunt cineres in cavernis
    Sed omnes cavebit
    Nihil praeparabit Contra
    umbras anhelas

They are buried in graves
    They are ashes in caves
    But all will beware
    Nothing will prepare
    Against breathless ghosts!

It's a spoooky Latin Haiku, perfect for Halloween! :grr::batty::insatiable:
    DrDientes likes this.
  3. theSHE124

theSHE124 Active Member

Project Revision Creature: Hunggle

One night, I had this dream that my characters encountered a humanoid rock golem (weird, but it's true!) This got me interested into doing another creature for the Fraggle Tribe to know, yet the tension is more severe compare to Wobbler-and-Fraggle, considering their history:
    The Fraggle Tribe of Unity wasn't always one tribe with eight clans. Their civilization has gone through several phases, starting with the first settlement sometime after the days of the Ancient Fraggles as some groups split from the Great Hall when it was becoming overpopulated. At the days of the 'Great Diaspora' as they call it, eight different Fraggle tribes soon settled North in another, slightly smaller hall.
    Thus started the First Age of the Tribes which eventually ended with the arrival of Hunggles, who brutally battled their way to grab their old home as they needed one. Unable to overpower the invading Hunggles, the desperate Fraggles fled outside the Rock into an unknown land, and fortunately found sanctuary across the River (because the rocky bodies of Hunggles are never buoyant). Hunggles are tough and refuse to have any Fraggle on their territory. :eek:

Type: Saxumic Fraggles
    Habitat: Subterranean caves
    Special feature: B'loovis, biological rocky functions
    Leaders: one commanding leader (currently Hera Hunggle)
    Hub: the Great Hunggle Hall
    Size: 18" in height.
    Special ability: Super strength, music, life expectancy of 500 years!

And in case you're wondering, of course there are other Fraggle types. You just gotta "Follow the Roots" if you know what I mean! ;)
  4. theSHE124

theSHE124 Active Member

A Haunted Haiku:

One photographer
    Not ghoulish, but it's still weird
    Tracking all gravestones

My Mom's been doing that lately! :laugh::batty:
  5. theSHE124

theSHE124 Active Member

Project Revision Profile: Weird-Eyed Ethan

Since there was no Trash Heap, what does the The Fraggle Tribe of Unity look up to for wisdom? I'm sure their elders will do (though the oldest Fraggle, as I'll get to next, is a rather questionable person), but it felt like another, more special person was needed for this role...
    For a time, I thought there should be this one Fraggle who could move his eyes weirdly, like those crazy home videos I've seen on TV! When I put 'weird eyes' and 'wisdom' together, a great character came into fruition:

Full Name: "Weird-Eyed" Ethan Fraggle
    Colors: White (former color unknown), blue, light blue (Blue Clan)
    Dream: Turns out, his visions of life are his dreams! :wisdom:

Ethan seems much older than the Tribe's Oldest Fraggle, though he rather not take the title. He was born blind as there's no muscle control for his eyeballs! :p Still, he has his own special ability to foretell the future from his dreams. After all, as Pa Grape once said, "Blind people have very keen insight." He lives around the outskirts of Hunggle Territory as not to be bothered all the time. He rather be by himself and with his Seeing-Eye Beast, Offaly (please don't get me started on that!) I'm sure he will give great wisdom to Sammy and the Orange Clan Gang. :sympathy:
  6. theSHE124

theSHE124 Active Member

Living river, bright with fire
    Flows with wind of right desire
    One sip brightens tongue aglow
    And inside light begins to show

I needed to get something like that outta my head. The crazy things my mind comes up with! :crazy: Or did it come from my heart?
  7. Vincent Liu

Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

Deep down in your soul… :scary:
    theSHE124 likes this.
  8. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Nicenew poems/haikus, theSHE124.

And Vincent, though I know that was a response, it also works well as a singular poem that I like much. :D
    theSHE124 likes this.
  9. theSHE124

theSHE124 Active Member

Project Revision Profile: Tribe's Oldest Fraggle

No different from the Great Hall and Fraggle Cave, the Tribe of Unity has their oldest living Fraggle given an important honor:

Full Name: unknown
    Colors: White with black remnants, tan, light blue (Black Clan)
    Dream: just needs one to get a good night's sleep! :sleep:

He keeps Cleo away from other Fraggles by making her first flunky to him. He isn't as old as he seems to be as he'd just taken the role recently (about 5, maybe 7 years now). He's trying to make good for his people, but it isn't as well effective as the wizard that used to live there. And he finds the newcomer as something to celebrate for...:news:
  10. Vincent Liu

Oh, so YOU stole my poetry hat! :p
  11. theSHE124

theSHE124 Active Member

Stole?!? It was just something I was coming up with on my own, trying to describe the Holy Spirit. I have no intention of stealing anyone's thunder, or their words! :concern:Besides, I'm a better drawer than writer.
  12. Vincent Liu

I'm just joking, OK? Since I don't have any inspiration lately.
    And the hat is metaphorical.
    CaseytheMuppet likes this.
  13. theSHE124

theSHE124 Active Member

Oh, sorry. I've been known to take things to literally! :o Like how Wembley in one episode, 'A Brush with Jealousy', couldn't keep up with all the expressions! :coy:
  14. theSHE124

theSHE124 Active Member

Project Revision Summary: Part 4 [act 1]

With Sammy's trip to their home imminent, the Orange Clan Gang decorate Zesty and Dayta's cave in the Mountain for this upcoming. Yale asks Ira for Greaseberry seeds for his latest potion, and Dayta joins Ira in gathering some in the Forest. Though they don't quite know where exactly to find some, they soon discover a tunnel in the Mountain. They entered in, figuring they can warn anyone about the Hunggles inside there just to be sure. But the shortest passage takes them by surprise!
    Across the path was Abe's head and left hand! For days, he's been trying to prove there has to be a reason for the hole in his room. That morning, in an act of belligerent frustration, he stupidly stuck himself through the hole and now can't get outta it! Dayta senses his lofty motivations, but soon insists on freeing him. Ira's reluctant, yet he's better at the human tongue than Dayta.
    Poor Ira finds himself trying to live up to 5 promises: one for Zesty, one for Sammy, one for Yale, one for Dayta, and now one for Abe. He manages to resolve his promise to Yale--after Cleo found him in a Banooneeberry bush! Cleo goes to get and deliver the Greaseberries right away, but Ira won't feel so well for half the day (as, if you've seen FRA, the stench of Banooneeberrries will make you sick! :ouch:)
    By this time, Sammy's prepared for her secret trip as she brings her tape recorder journal with her. Ginger will stay behind as a means to keep up appearance. After lunch, she walks to the basement and meets up with Zesty. Transforming into her Fraggle self, she journeys with him through the dark tunnel and into, to her amazement, not somewhere on Earth, but on another world!! From the plains to the tribe, she feels more complications to her double-life, pondering now on how to get herself back to normal...

This is taking to long. I'm stopping for now. :busy:
  15. theSHE124

theSHE124 Active Member

Project Revision Profile: Fredrick

I almost forgot! While concepting the idea of Wobblers, one cute little character came to my heart...I call him Fredrick, after the cutest foster puppy we had in the house! :laugh: I figured he would be a major Wobbler character for my Fraggle stories:

Full Name: Fredrick Wobbler
    Rank: Wise Apprentice, honorary member of the Orange Clan Gang
    Dream: to be a Wise, or even Wisest, Wobbler!

He'll be appearing on the summary soon. By the way, I figured out how to do a signature! Now the portfolio link will be convenient! :)
  16. theSHE124

theSHE124 Active Member

Muppet performer
    Actor, also director
    Looked like my Grappa

Here's a hint: :o:mad::halo::attitude::(:insatiable::super:
    FrackleFan2012 likes this.
  17. FrackleFan2012

FrackleFan2012 Well-Known Member

Frank Oz!
    theSHE124 likes this.
  18. theSHE124

theSHE124 Active Member

You are correct! :D That last stanza: one of my grandfather's has a head style that seems similar to Frank Oz's pictures from the 1970's.:sleep: And yes, he (uh, Grappa) does wear glasses! Known that since I was a baby...
    FrackleFan2012 likes this.
  19. FrackleFan2012

FrackleFan2012 Well-Known Member

Aaaww... That's so beautiful. How's Grappa doing now?
  20. theSHE124

theSHE124 Active Member

Don't wanna go too off topic, but he's doing fine. He's very old and is quite the survivor from some cancerous condition on the spine. :ouch: I can still remember seeing those funny pictures of him wearing the silly, hairy cap during treatment appointments! (Still bald, but his hair has grown back since.)