Fan Fic - Rainbows Have Nothing to Hide

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Piano Dog... Don't think bribes will work.
Bo's already mentioned he's got to finish editing the Moppet Family Reunion story with Christy first, then he plans to revisit the Dark Universe (the alternate reality from Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie first explored in Visions, But Not Illusions) with the second in the four-part story... And then, if we're lucky he'll come back to this one.
In the mean time, I recommend you go look through Lisa's Swamp Call story. Either that, or read through ReneeLouvier's Sadie's Stories. LMK if you need the order in which to read the seven stories.

Pianodog

Reaction score
I'm sorry, I'm just a very poorly computer-trained dog. What is this - LMK?

Pianodog.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
LMK = Let me know.
Variations include LYK, let you know, etc.
Hope this helps.

Pianodog

Reaction score
OK, thanks, I will. But right now it's 05.00 in the morning here in Sweden (I'm an insomniac) so I'll try to get some sleep.

Pianodog.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Pianodog said:
Here I come barging in, fur flying, ears flopping! What!? You can't stop posting this story! It's the most effectively teasing and suspenseful fan fic I've read here so far, meaning that it's all the more horrible that there isn't more of it. This situation needs to be remedied. I'm fairly new ... what do you do for bribes around here?

Pianodog.
Ooh, a new reader! Thanks for your kind words, and, well...bribes can inlclude Muffins, Bagels, Clothing, Non-existent Badges (kudos to anyone who gets the MC reference there), and...*list goes on, and on, and on, and on*

Well, I promise I will get back onto this story at some point, because nothing drives me more insane than an unfinished story, however...I am currently wrestling with about 30 unfinished novels, stories, etc in various forms outside the Muppet World at...that leaves me panickingly rushing between one and the other and the other, and therefore not finishing any.

I will return to this before the end of the world though!

Beau