Fan Fic - Visions, but only illusions...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OK... Now I know why you were teasing us with The Crane and The Rain scene. Tragic about what happened to Nicky Holiday. Tragic, because it shattered Gonzo's belief in what he was holding on to. Gonzo and Fozzie and Deadly huddled at the top of the crane, conmiscerating over what happened down in the construction site... Perfectly capped by the rainstorm... And it's a good lead-in for Part 2 of your Dark/Alternate Universe... Seems that show's already begun, think I'll dash on over and catch it before the next installment's released.

Oh, before I go... Thanks Bo, a great story.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Thanks Count. *grin* Know I can count on you for encouragement! And I'm glad you picked up how shattered poor Gonz, Foz, and Deadly were there...

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
*stunned silence*

*Applause* WOW!! A wonderful story Beau!!!! I love it!!! I can't wait for the other stories!!!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Wow, Beau I'm so glad you brought my attention to this story! It's amazing! I wish I could say more, I just don't even know where to start. The scene between Gonzo and Fozzie when they were talking about how Gonzo feels he doesn't matter and then Fozzie says "you matter to me" and wow, that was truly beautiful. Suspense, chills, thrills. Wow. And now if you'll excuse me I see that you have another new story posted so I need to read that one now! Anyway, great job with this, I really enjoyed it!!!!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Awww! Thanks Red! I'm surprised that Gonzo and Fozzie are not used together more, I mean, they both strive for the exact same goal! To be accepted by the audience. They should be friends.

Effralyo

Reaction score
:-( N-nnndaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh..... /:-( And how must I now make a cover with this PLENTY of pages and A FFEEEW Web time, gentlemen?...