Fan Fiction: Another Mystery Guest Game

D

Dil

I've seen the "Mystery Guest" sketch, which none of the panelists knew what or what the Mystery Guest is. So I've made this outline with the win:

ANNOUNCER: Once again it's time for everyone's favorite gameshow, ''Mystery Guest''! and here's our host, Guy Smiley!

GUY: Thank you! THANK YOU!! This is everyone's favorite game show host, Guy Smiley! With everyone's favorite game show, ''Mystery Guest''! Are you panelists in place? And are your blindfolds also in place?"

(The panelists are: Wally Groag (a grouch), Donald Buck (a Deer) and Mickey Monkey (a monkey).)

GUY: And now the panelists are ready for more, so Mystery Guest, will you SIGN IN, PLEASE?!

(We now see the mystery guest (a banana).)

ANNOUNCER: (whispering) Our mystery guest today is a banana.

GUY: Alright, the Mystery Guest have signed in. And the panelists will not know what the Mystery Guest is until one of them answers correctly. Let's get things going with Wally Groag!

WALLY: Thank you, Guy. Uh, Mystery Guest, are you sour and green, which I can juggle, and do you look like this delicous crap?

(Wally imagines a pickle.)

WALLY: Hmm?

BANANA: Nope, Nope, Nope, Mr. Grouch. I am not a pickle.

WALLY: Didn't I happen to mention that Pickles are my favorite?!

GUY: I'm sorry, Wally. This isn't the correct answer. Now let's hear an answer from Donald Buck.

DONALD: Alright, Guy. Mystery Guest, are you crunchy and healthy for our bodies, and do you... look like this?

(Orson imagines an apple.)

DONALD: Hmm?

BANANA: Mm-mm-mm... deer. I am not an apple.

GUY: I'm sorry, Donald. OK, this is our last answer. if it's wrong, nobody would win. We take you now to Mickey Monkey.

MICKEY: OK, Guy, Oh and by the way...

GUY: No by-the-ways now, not until the game ends.

MICKEY: But I'm too hungry to answer now, I've just got here from the Mickey Monkey Club...

GUY: YES??

MICKEY: I haven't any lunch. Can you give me banana?...

GUY: YOU SAID THE WORD "BANANA"!! AND BANANA IS THE CORRECT ANSWER!!

(The theme for Mystery Guest plays, as cofetti falls from the ceiling.)

(The last line is:

GUY: Thank you for watching, and we'll see you all next time for
''MYSTERY GUEST''!!! )

What do you think of this?