Fan Mail

Frogster

Reaction score
Writing to a Muppeteer

How do I find the fan addresses to the Muppeteers? I'd like to get something signed by Dave and Jerry. :concern: :sing:

Frogster

Reaction score
Hellloooooooooooooooooooooooo? Anyone out there who can help me?

travellingpat

Reaction score
Does anyone have a reliable address that will most likely get to Dave or Bill? The Fan Mail in NY doesnt work anymore and I'm mad...

Thanks
PC

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Well, with the upcoming Fraggle Rock movie, I'm sure Dave can be reached at the JHC still, so write to the Burbank address (see the MC FAQ's for addresses). I'll bet Bill can be reaced there, too, what with being good friends with Brian and all.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Well, I just sent off an email to JHC, about Scooter...um, cause this is fanmail. Would it be bad if I posted my letter here so you guys can see it. I hope it isn't horrible sounding....

Dear Jim Henson Company,

My name is Sara Elisabeth Vines. I'm a huge fan of the muppets. Just to get this out of the way, I would adore to have a picture of Scooter!

That out of the way, I feel I'd like to share with you something. I've always been a great fan of you guys, especially Scooter, and Kermit. You have inspired me to be creative in everyway possible, and to enjoy life as it comes. Not to take everything so seriously! Jim's words of wisdom always give me inspiriation, and I still cry at the end of The Muppet Movie.

This is probably a very touchy subject, but...I know Richard Hunt died sadly, of complications of the AIDS virus. I myself have a disease almost on that level. It is not AIDS, but it is called Hepitius C Virus. For the past year I have been taking shots and pills and doing blood tests every month. Usually people who undergo this treatment become very depressed, almost to the point of suicide.

Although you did not know it, you were all my support. You kept me laughing when I felt sad. I never got depressed! I never felt down and out. I felt crummy, that could not be avoided, but I had never felt so happy in my life. I knew, that I should treasure everyday as it comes. And Richard himself, although he has passed away, he was my driving force. Whenever I felt like quitting the treatment, just say to heck with it and quit. I was reminded of Richard. It wasn't anything that he did, or what he said. But just...him. I knew he would want me to keep going, to get better. To beat virus this hands-down.

I'm sorry if I've said something that could be seen as out of line, or as crude. I just felt like sharing this story with you. It was so inspiring to myself, and to know that your work is not only entertaining, but it is life-changing.

Included with this letter is a copy of a set of stories that I have written. I hope you enjoy reading these as much as I enjoyed writing them. Thanks for taking the time out of your busy schudles to read my letter.

Many Sincere Regards,

Sara Elisabeth Vines

[Edit'd] -- I've already printed it out, and I will hand-write the letter once I'm home. (I'm at school, and I type faster then I write, so I just typed it first. XD) So, it didn't go through, I'll just snail-mail it to them.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
The fanmail part of Henson.com is down right now. Oh no...what address do I send it to for snail-mail then?

Cause.....well, you really can't C/O Richard Hunt anymore. (not making light of it either.)

faze

Reaction score
I'm sooo excited! i checked my mail today and i got a autographed photo of Prairire Dawn and Fran Brill today, i emailed her couple weeks back .

I encourage you guys to write to muppeteers and they will send you somethin nice, its a rewarding experience, this is going ot be a good birthday gift for me this year

rowlf84

Reaction score
Renee, perhaps just c/o fan mail. I'm sure somebody will read it.