Fan Vids - The YouTube Generation

Beauregard

Reaction score
What happens if a Muppet fan gets hold of Muppet clips and a movie-editing program? Music videos.

I thought it would be fun to begin a thread where we can collect together any vids or fun clipped-together motages that we fans have put together on YouTube.

For a start, here's something I created yesterday: Unwritten

MrsPepper

Reaction score
That was SO COOL! Very neat. I happen to love that song, so that was great! The door montage as the intro was really clever. Cool! I think you've made the first official muppet music video. :sing:

Something that I thought of doing before but never mentioned it, you might be interested in actually doing it, you'd be perfect. In Canada there is a show on Much Music (music channel) called Video on Trial where the 'jury' (mostly comedians) watch music videos and critique them (basically make fun of their strangeness). I thought it would be fun if a bunch of us actually DID this. As in, pick a muppet movie, episode, song, something, and we all watch it and video ourselves critiquing it (but obviously we won't be rude because we <3 the muppets!) and we edit it all together with clips from whatever we're critiquing, I thought that would be SO fun.

Look up Video on Trial on youtube just to see what I'm getting at (they can be pretty mean on that show though, which is funny when they do it, but we wouldn't do that :wink: )

Beauregard

Reaction score
Here's a new one. Many of the same clips, I confess, but cut together differently creating a different feel and emotion. Only Hope.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Mrs P... You mean something like MST3K but with mostly Muppet material instead? Man, I loved that show. It's left such an indellable mark on me that I can't watch movies without making snyde remarks at times ike those guys.

Luke

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
What happens if a Muppet fan gets hold of Muppet clips and a movie-editing program? [/URL]
Copyright infringement suits from the mouse? LOL, but seriously great work. Although usually i wouldn't even trust a Muppet fan with a kazoo and a feather duster! I've seen the dangers!

Beauregard

Reaction score
I made a few others a little while back that I never posted, thought you might enjoy them.

Muppets and Demi -- This is a sweet and romantic video. I think this is the video that has taken me the longest to make...

Spinning - Kermit/Miss Piggy...and hugga wugga?

Alright - Featuring the ENTIRE gang! Muppets, Sesame Street, explosions, eatings, old and new :stick_out_tongue: Enjoy!