FanFic: Demon's Delight

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Thank you!! I'm going to print this out today (EEE!) I can just see my printer's ink dying, just thinking of it. XD So, I'm glad you guys enjoyed it so much.

Again, any ideas for future stories, just throw 'em out at me. :big_grin:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*In Floyd voice... Sounds like a plan, man. Look forward to it, catch ya' on the flip side.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Glad you liked the treats. They're sorta traditional from down here in PR.

Wait a sec... Kermit and Piggy's humanized daughters? Belinda and Betina? You've been watching MCC, haven't you?
And I take it Nancy's head/face is obscured by her hair and tear-stained cheeks.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Yes, MCC is my fav movie currently. And those humanized daughters don't really have any relation to the story. Oh, and I did not draw them myself either.

http://www.dollwizard.com/

Made Eli, then Nancy, and I figured I'd have some fun with it. XD

Oh, and that's also why everyone is in the same position.

And yes, her face is obsecured by her hair and her tear-stained cheeks. I couldn't bring myself to actually reveal at least what her eyes looked like. Although I kinda broke mold by revealing her head, and stuff, I never revealed her eyes. And I thought of that while writing this.

(correct me if I'm wrong, which I probably am.) I never revealed Life's eyes either. Because in the bible and other stuff like that, the eyes are the way into the soul. They reflect who you are, and what you act like. My family believes to watch their eyes when they smile. It shows weather or not they are truely smiling.

So, again, tommorrow will have the epilogue, and more commentary for TSFS.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OK... Just so long as you're having fun...
Windows to the souls you say? Mwahahahahahaha!
Good to know for when we're adding souls to our collection. Look forward to your next contribution to the fanfics.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Thank you, Ed. :big_grin: Luff that evil laugh. :smile:

(((HUGS))) to everyone!

Love all, Renee

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Hey Renee...I have been reading sorry I haven't been commenting...You know...Just been through some stuff...But it's awesome! I love love love it!! Very good!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Great pictures! I really love how Nancy still has Nanny's trademark striped socks and purple sweater! And Kermit and Piggy's "kids" were fun too! You're talented across the board!

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
theprawncracker said:
Hey Renee...I have been reading sorry I haven't been commenting...You know...Just been through some stuff...But it's awesome! I love love love it!! Very good!

It's perfectly fine, Ryan. (((HUGS))) to you. I hope you feel lots better, one thing my mom always told me was to just cry it all out, and remember what good times you had.

Kinda corny, I know. But it does work. :smile: