FanFic - Pepe on Splash Mountain

D

Dil

Here is a fan fiction, a Muppet short with Pepe:rolleyes: on the Splash Montains w/ the same way it will be in the live ride.

(The intrumental tune to "How Do You Do?" plays while these words shows.)

(The Muppets)

presents...

starring Pepe the King Prawn

in

Pepe on Splash Mountain

(The music stops.)

PEPE: "Hola, and welcome to Pepe on Splash Mountain, okay? I am Pepe the King Prawn, and I'm about to ride on my favorite ride called Splash Mountain, okay? Ha-ha-ha-ha! Wait until I tell Seymour from the Muppets Tonight studios how fun Splash Mountain is, okay?"

(Cut to Pepe on a logboat at the beginning of the ride.)

PEPE: "Hola, hola, hola. Ha-ha-ha! I hope you'll find out how brave I, a King Prawn, reall am, okay?"

(The logboat Pepe is on starts.)

PEPE: "Ho-Ho! Here we go, okay?"

(Pepe sees the Toad on the way up.)

PEPE: "Hola, Mr. Toad."

(At the way down...)

PEPE: "Whoo! Ha-ha!"

(During the ride, Pepe sees the long way down.)

PEPE: "I'm going to enjoy the ride, okay? I will finally get wet, a wet King Prawn from the ocean, okay?"

(During the scene, when Pepe hears music after getting another short fall.)

PEPE: "Say, I hear music, I wonder if it's inside, okay?"

(During the scene where Pepe would enter a tunnel.)

PEPE: "It's getting louder, okay?"

(Pepe then sees a group of Woodland creatures.)

PEPE: "Hola, Hello, Ola, Bonjour, Chao! I'm doing fine, okay? How are you?"

(During the scene where Pepe sees Brer Fox and Brer Bear...)

PEPE: "These guys are bullish, okay? Lemme have some water. I wanna have some water, okay? Ha-ha-ha-ha!"

(During the scene where Pepe sees Brer Rabbit...)

PEPE: "Hola, what do you get when you cross a naked bear with a naked fox? A Bare Fox! Ha-ha-ha! The Fuzzie Bear would like to hear my joke, okay?"

(During the scene where they have the hives.)

PEPE: "Uh-oh! Bees, bees are gonna sting your nose, okay?"

(As Pepe sees Brer Rabbit in a bee hive & Brer Fox.)

PEPE: "Hey! Whadya doin'?! Don't call me shrimp, Mr. Fox, I am King Prawn, okay? I am a proud King shrimp who would save a bunny."

(During the scene where Pepe would see two crows and a path to the waterfall.)

PEPE: "Uh oh... looks like a lizard, okay? I'm about to get happy and wet, and thrilled like a king, okay? And, I... will have a great King Prawn time and get out of here with the rabbit, and call on the crocodiles trying to take care of Mr. Fox and Mr. Bear..."

(Pepe is about to go on a thrill.)

PEPE: "Here we go Here we go Here we go!"

(As Pepe is taking a thrill on the waterfall...)

PEPE: "Aaaaaaaahhhhhh!!--"

(Pepe then gets wet.)

PEPE: "Okay? Hoo-Hoo! I'm wet again! (sings) I'm wet again! I'm wet again!"

(Then Pepe hears music.)

PEPE: (spoken) "I hear my favorite music, a proud music, I, proud of being a King Prawn, okay? Ha-ha-ha!"

(As Pepe goes into a tunnel...)

PEPE: "It sounds like--"

(Pepe then sees the celebration of Brer Rabbit who came back.)

PEPE: "A Zippy Celebration, okay? Whoo-hoo! (sings) Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah, Zip-A-Dee-Ey! My, Oh, My! I am happy, okay? Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah, Zip-A-Dee-Ey! Oh, I am having a day, okay? La-da-ya-da-la-da-ya-dey, Wonderful! I'm happy, I can't wait tell em', okay? Oh, Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah, Zip-A-Dee-Ey! Wonderful Da-y! Happy, okay?"

(Pepe sees Brer Fox & Brer Bear in trouble.)

PEPE: (spoken) "And these guys are in trouble so no one will be stolen in Splash Mountain, okay?"

(Pepe sees Brer Rabbit happy to be home.)

PEPE: "And Mr. Rabbit is happy, home sweet home, okay? Ha-ha! I love this ride."

(Pepe then sees the photo on TV of him on the logboat on the waterfall.)

PEPE: "Here I am... belonging to Disney, okay?"

(Camera cut to Pepe back outside Splash Mountain.)

PEPE: "That was sure fun. And I have great fun! Wouldn't it be fun if YOU were in Disneyland? Well, see around, okay?"

(The scene is now the credits while "Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah" plays instrumentally, and that's the end of this short.)

What do you think?

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Nice, Dil--and this kind of writing is hard. Doing a monologue without the visual is challenging for a writer to keep the audience's interest. It's one of the reasons you see so many "wild and wacky" weathermen--they have to do something to keep the audience attentive. (Hmmm---Pepe as a wild and wacky weatherman.... It has possibilities....