Fantasy Muppet Series

LadyVader

Reaction score
Hey everyone, :smile: I want to have some fun and I hope you will join me in "FANTASY MUPPET SERIES" . We will start Series 13 and work our way up and the lucky person who is the fourth to post get to do the convention exclusives don't forget to give them Accessories and variants. and every 10th post get to do the store exclusive. ok every one it's time to let your the muppets on your mine spill out and have fun. :excited:

Series 13:

1. The Gill Brothers with 3 records and Muppet shark

2. Miss Piggy from GMC in her Motorcycle outfit, with motorcycle goggles and helmet, plus the baseball diamond

3. African-masked Muppets 2-pack with Muppet black tarantilia and parrot

4.African-masked Muppets 2-pack with song orientated platforms like fire, water,mountain.

The variant for this series is
THE GILL BROTHERS AS SKELETONS with MAMA FISH and THE THREE LITTLE FISHES.

hope you will have fun with me. :excited:

Reaction score
Since I'm the fourth to post I guess I get to do the convention exclusives.
But I'm not saying which convention which get which exclusive.

1.) Steppin' out Dr. Teeth with a standing piano; his hat would be able to stand (unlike series 1 which was molded in a fallen position). The arms to his black coat would be cut off revealing the sleaves to his shirt and I'd make the coths to his shirt be silver
2.) Rowlf as Sherlock Holmes and Baskerville as Dr. Watson; each would have a magnifying glass and removable hats
3.) King Goshposh and Featherstone; they would come with a staff (for Goshposh) and a scoll (for Featherstone)
4.)Glamour Annie Sue; she would be in a white dress, have a white mirror (like Piggy's) with an 'A' on the back, also she would come with the pink Feather Duster (from the muppet show episode with Twiggy)

Reaction score
I'll go again. I forgot to put some convention figures in my last post so I'll finish those quickly.

Convention Figures cont.
5.) Taminella Gunderfall with Frackle; She would come with her staff and the frackle would be the dripsnout frackle

6.) Super Gonzo; This would really just be repaint of Crash helmet Gonzo but with a new head sculpt and a helmet that can be removed. He would wear black and grey instead of green and blue. He would also a egg-blaster, which is just a gun that looks like a chicken.

7.) Astoria; She would come with a Victorian chair and some muppet vegetables

Okay my convention figures are done.

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score
Figures:

1. Annie Sue (with hand held mirror, framed picture of Kermit, and a chicken)
2. Nigel (The Conductor from the Muppet Show) with Snerfs, Upright Piano, conductor stick (cant remember word for it...)
3. Muppet Babies Skeeter and Animal two-pack (as the other Muppet Babies have a good chance of coming out, I would want to have these two to go with the set) (with nursdry stuff)
4. Mulch (want to be able to complete the tales from the vet set) with harry creature in cage, bag of fan mail, and a rat

Exclusives:
three 2-packs - Lubick Lou and his jughuggers
three 2 packs- Electric Mayhem in tuxes (6th figure = Lips)

LadyVader

Reaction score
ok now thats good

ok now that Pauisades has said the muppets we end after 2005 well it now our turn to say what we would have liked to see ok.

:excited: WHO'S NEXT!!!!! :excited:

Wayne

Reaction score
Figures:

George the Jantior
Wayne & Wanda
Mildred
Nigle
Annie Sue
Hilda
Droop
Foo Foo