Farewell for awhile.........

sugarbritchez

Reaction score
I just want to let everyone know that I will be offline for awhile. I am having surgery tomorrow and the recovery time will be about 6 weeks or so. I hope to be back online before then, it just depends on how well I recoup. All your thoughts and prayers are greatly appreciated and I look forward to seeing you all again real soon. You guys are the best!

Love ya'll and God Bless,
Angela
:flirt:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Good luck with everything!!!

Tell someone to keep us updated on how things go.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Good luck on your surgery and know that I will be thinking of you while you are recovering! I look forward to seeing you back on MC real soon!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Oh, I know I'm late, but good luck with everything! I'll keep you in my prayers, and hope to see you around in the near future!

sugarbritchez

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
Good luck with everything!!!

Tell someone to keep us updated on how things go.
I'll have Robert call you to let you know!

Wakka Wakka Wakka

sugarbritchez

Reaction score
redBoobergurl said:
Good luck on your surgery and know that I will be thinking of you while you are recovering! I look forward to seeing you back on MC real soon!
I hope to be back real soon too........going to miss you guys dearly!!!

~Angela :flirt:

sugarbritchez

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
Oh, I know I'm late, but good luck with everything! I'll keep you in my prayers, and hope to see you around in the near future!
You aren't late.....you are just in time.........I really appreciate every prayer I can get.

See ya'll soon!

Ernie101

Reaction score
I will keep you in my prayers, no matter how long my prayer list gets, I do my best to pray for everyone on it. I just got used to seeing you online, and thank you for the kind words in my help thread a few weeks ago. You seem like a very nice and awesome person, and im not just saying that.

Good luck with EVERYTHING!

Your friend, Drake.