Farscape on UPN

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
I have never seen this show before (looks like I would like it, but it only came on cable, and I dont have cable) BUT I just heard today its comming on UPN (channel 20 here) So im soooooo excited!!! I finaly get to see it! They are also doing south park, wich I thought was a little risky on their part. I like south park, but with the justin timberlake thing, you wouldnt think that would fly well.

jediX

Reaction score
As long as they aren't pushing That 70's Show off the air here to make up for this (if you don't already know, we both live in the same general area around Denver-metro), then woo-hoo (even though I've never seen the show either...). :zany:

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
Yeah, I can call matt, and its not long distance! though it is a bit of a drive... Dont know that area. :eek:

actualy, they are adding alot of shows, so I dont know if any old shows will get the boot. I know "the starting over house" will be on at 5, so there went that 70's show right there. :cry: http://partners.tvguide.com/partners/fox/index.asp?partnerid=76&stm=5:00 PM
Oh well, there is always the Simpsons and Malcom

abiraniriba

Reaction score
No Cable but I still get Farscape YEAH!!!

UPN is channel 9 here in New York City (the station actually originates from Seacaucaus N.J.) When it starts I hope to see it, because I never saw Fascape back when it was on cable and I've always wanted to see it.

dollynibble

Reaction score
Hello people!, i actually met the puppeteer Mike Quinn in milon Keynes a few months ago!...really nice guy!, its bazaar that the puppet he contols looks the size of a human being but isnt!, its only as smaill as his arm in reality!....

Mike Quinn

Reaction score
Big ol' Nien Nunb...

dollynibble said:
Hello people!, i actually met the puppeteer Mike Quinn in milon Keynes a few months ago!...really nice guy!, its bazaar that the puppet he contols looks the size of a human being but isnt!, its only as smaill as his arm in reality!....
Hi Dollynibble. Thanks for stopping by @ Milton Keynes. Sorry I was getting sick at the time. All better now though. Anyway, Nien Nunb actually was human size. There were 2 versions- one a walkaround costume with no facial acting and the other a hand puppet (actually a modified second mask) that only existed from the waist up. I think part of his success was that he was so big and heavy (and un-puppet like) that it gave him a certain reality. Whenever people say "I never knew he was a puppet" I take it as a compliment.
See ya later!
Mike

edible eye

Reaction score
Hurray for Farscape! It's too bad shows like this and Fire Fly are gone.

abiraniriba

Reaction score
Problems with Farscape on UPN

1. it's at 6:00 Dinner time I prefer family to TV over dinner.
2. I can't get channel 9 very well on my TV thanks to 9/11/01.

Oh well, a friend of mine is buying me a DVD set of the first season for Christmas.