Farscape Receives First Emmy Nomination

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Originally posted by Cantus Rock
Yes, I have the Dark Crystal. It is kind of similar, the whole essence thing and all. It would have been crazy if the Skeksis' were like that weird monster woman though! hehehe :big_grin:
That was just one of those weird things I picked up on one day.

Now where's that tape?

:big_grin:

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Interesting...F! is cool for picking up those weird little referances...

Yeah, so where is the tape (or tapes in my case).

:smile:

-Matt

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Originally posted by Cantus Rock
Yeah, so where is the tape (or tapes in my case).
I finally found a tape with a F! episode on it (my problem is that I have so many tapes labled "Cartoons", and that means that either "Pinky and the Brain", "Animaniacs", F! or other various cartoons are on there. I need a better system)...

"The scariest thing in the world would be if all of the air in the world turned to wood!"

SWolf75

Reaction score
*scratches her head at what just transpired then shrugs*

I don't get it, but maybe if I hang out around here long enough I will . . . *reads the rest of the thread* Okay, I get some of it, though I never did like Freakazoid . . .

And to put this back on topic, it's about frelling time Farscape got an Emmy nomination!

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Heh, sorry Mr. SWolf, we got a little carried away. F! is an awesome show in my (and Emmy's) opinion.

Anyway I agree, they deserve all the awards the industry offers for shows of its kind. Its really top-notch compared to shows like Stargate SG1 and Babylon 5. :smile:

-Matt

SWolf75

Reaction score
*falls over anime style* Yargh, why does everyone think I'm a guy? Maybe it's the scifi obsession . . .

I'm a girl, even though I don't really act like it a lot of the time! Maybe I shoulda went with 'Shadow Wolf75' like I usually do . . . *shrugs*

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Oooh, my sincerest apologies, Ms. SWolf. I think people think of "Wolf" as a more masculine title. You might have wanted to go with something more feminine. Shadow Wolf probably would have gotten the same response, at least from me. Also, if you want to keep the name, you might want to put your name at the end of your posts like I do (assuming its a prodominantly female name, not like Terry or Pat which can go either way). Hope that helps you out, if not;

BEAT IT LADY! :big_grin: (hehe, jk)

-Matt