Fav. Comedian(s)

F

furryredmonster

-sigh-

Coop, shut up. If your going to post here put D'snowth on your ignore list and don't view his posts!

messyplace

Reaction score
furryredmonster said:
-sigh-

Coop, shut up. If your going to post here put D'snowth on your ignore list and don't view his posts!
what????

All I did was post my favourite comedians...he decided to have a go at me.

So YOU please shut up, and put me on your ignore list and he can put me on his. I'll do what I want with regards to posting on here.

You and him have already been warned about responding to me.

F

furryredmonster

I hate you. I really do. Why don't you just leave us alone? If anyone of us decides to "have a go at you", be smart and don't reply back.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
furryredmonster said:
I hate you. I really do. Why don't you just leave us alone? If anyone of us decides to "have a go at you", be smart and don't reply back.
He won't stop until he drives one of us away from here, and/or gets one of us banned, whichever comes first.

messyplace

Reaction score
Leave you alone? Why dont you and Snowth leave me alone....I was on IMDB the other day, and saw a message posted by him that said "you suck coop" responding to someone who wasnt even me...I think you're the ones with the problem. Why dont you stop responding to me?

Whatever, ive reported you both anyway.

Gonzo14

Reaction score
Singing: :sing: why can't we be friends, why can't we be friends:sing:

anyways, I also like Bob Saget's stand up

messyplace

Reaction score
ive tried being friendly. They just wont have it.

Peter Kay is quite a good comedian aswell by the way, might only be good to the English though....and he does get a bit too over-rated over here.