Fave web site (besides muppetcentral.com)????????

DMETxix

Reaction score
All-time?
Not sure I have one, I visit(ed) way too many websites for that.

IMDb definitely springs out as a common visit.
Also epguides.com and tvtome.com.
Mostly for research purposes.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I kind of like www.fanfiction.net, I like reading people's stories about my favorite shows and movies. I also like www.tvtome.com because it helps me out if I missed a show I like to find out what went on and stuff like that. I don't always bid on stuff, but I also like checking out what's available on Ebay and how much people are paying for stuff (like Muppet memorabilia for example). I suppose I'm kind of a geek for that, but it's still fun.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I love Harpies Bizarre too. There's also a great Green Acres website, I forget the name of it, but it has interesting articles. It even has a section of pictures sent in from fans of their scale models of Hooterville. I used to like fanfiction.net, until I got banned, and they deleted all of my stories. A lot of people loved my Courage the Cowardly Dog and Bewitched stories.

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
GreatestJournal.com is great. I also like Muppets.com, channel4.com/bigbrother [I'm a BB nut!!] and, of course, I love MC!

Ziffel

Reaction score
Yeah I also enjoy imdb.com and tvtome.com. mrqe.com is a good one on movies because you can see lots of movie reviews of any movie past or present (With movies released in the last 10 years it's often hundreds of listed movie reviews to select from). Wunderground.com is a good weather site. I use yahoo.com all the time for searches. I like drudgereport.com for interesting daily news items regarding just about every subject imaginable. And I love reading from Charles Stanley's site, intouch.org (Especially the daily devotionals. Very comforting). And profootballreference.com is a delight if you have a passion for NFL football as I do.
And so glad I now know about muppetcentral.com - a wonderful site that is the most sensational inspirational celebrational Muppetational This is what we call the Muppet Central Forum! :smile: :big_grin: