Favorite Alphabet Segments

Reaction score
What were you're favorite SS alphabet segments? Mine were, jazzy (with men shouting out the letters), street signs, funky alien (two alien-like AM's played by Jim and Frank), Rube Goldberg, and the Fireworks.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I like Kermit's "ABCs of the Swamp" (aka "Bayou Alphabet"), James Earl Jones' recitation of the alphabet, Jazz Alphabet, the film where letters appear on various parts of the street, Monsterpiece Theater: ABCD Blue, ABC Disco, and Rappin' Alphabet.

Skekayuk

Reaction score
What were you're favorite SS alphabet segments? Mine were, jazzy (with men shouting out the letters), street signs, funky alien (two alien-like AM's played by Jim and Frank), Rube Goldberg, and the Fireworks.
Having seen it on Youtube I HAVE to say my favourite is Diva Louise singing The Alphabet - The one where the stage hands keep raising and lowering the alphabet and the Diva's voice goes up and down too. It's a feat of vocal acrobatics, and a demontration of what a wide vocal range some muppeteers have!

HeyButtahfly

Reaction score
I've always liked Billy Joel's. Also, I have recently rediscovered Kermit's gems like Bayou Alphabet and the African alphabet with Ladysmith Black Mambazo.