Favorite Candy Bars

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, we've got the favorite flavor of potato chips thread, the coke or pepsi thread, as well as the BK or McD fries thread, so why not start a thread about candy bars?

My favorites include (in no particular order): Snickers Cruncher, Butterfinger, Crunch, Heath, and Take 5.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Bill Bubble Guy said:
I love violet crumbles
Incidentally we had a very funny commercial for Violet Crumbles here in Australia one time. It depicted the guards on the prison ships after convicts had arrived at Botany Bay open boxes of the said chocolate bars when the boats embarked on the shore and share them amongst themselves and the convicts.

I still remember one time during history lessons in grade 8 high school one of the other male students made a bit of a joke that cracked all of us including the teacher up. With this ad in mind he said "Ah most of those British folk really only ever wanted to come down under here anyway so that they could have a violet crumble bar.:big_grin:

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
1) Reese's Caramel P-Nut Butter Cups.
2) Reese's P-Nut Butter Cups.
3) Crunch Bar
4) Almond Joy
5) 99 Flake (had it once when a friend brought a huge box over from England.)

D'Snowth

Reaction score
How could I possibly forget Kit-Kats? I love them. Haven't had them in a long time though.

BTW, do Reese's Peanut Butter cups really count as candy "bars"? If so, then they're tops on my list.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
How could I possibly forget Kit-Kats? I love them. Haven't had them in a long time though.
Did you ever have the same slogan in Canada that we had once in Australia Snowthy?

When you have a break have a kit-kat.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I wouldn't know, I've never been to Canada. Here in the states, the slogan is "gimme a break, gimme a break, break me off a piece of that Kit-Kat Bar!". So it's kinda close.

Animal Jam

Reaction score
mine would have to be Hershey's cookies & creme. I'm allergic to nuts, so I can't have most candy bars. I'm usually eating plain Hershey bars and Hershey's cookies & creme
Used to be able to eat kit-kats but then something happened with the manfacturing and now I can't eat them. I hate cross-contamination!

Daylight

Reaction score
Mars, Caramilk, Reese PB Cups, and AfterEight bars.
I also really love those praline seashell chocolates which they now have in bar form, so I can count them too!