Favorite Celebrity Cameos

Hubert

Reaction score
The Muppets have had such a rich history of celebrity cameos that I thought they'd be a great topic of discussion.

I love basically all the cameos in TMM. Every one of them is perfect. Milton Berle, Bob Hope, Carol Kane, and especially Steve Martin are particularly awesome in that movie. Aside from TMM, I happen to love Peter Falk's cameo in GMC, as well as Peter Ustinov's.

Auberoun

Reaction score
Yes, Falk's cameo in GMC is definitely one of the best. Superb writing that was...

Though not really a celebrity cameo per say, Jim Henson in the end of FMC was awesome.

One of my favorites was Mickey Rooney in The Muppets.

Hubert

Reaction score
True, Jim Henson's cameo in MFC was awesome, even if it isn't quite the same type of thing. :jim:

Another one I like is Peter Ustinov's cameo in GMC. Dunno why, but for some reason it sticks out to me. And also Oscar's cameo when he appears with Ustinov as well.

Scooterforever

Reaction score
Steve Martin as the obnoxious waiter in TMM; I thought it was hands down the funniest scene in the whole film. From his attire (short shorts and a bottle opener on a chain:smile: ) to his mannerisms, it was Steve Martin at his best.

Hubert

Reaction score
Yeah, as some have said in the past, judging from the script, it seems that Steve Martin took that regular waiter role and completely turned it into something awesome. Wonderful job by him. Shorts, smelling bottlecaps...