Favorite Character by Brian Henson

Super Scooter

Reaction score
I think Sal is just hillarious! Him and Johnny, classic! I think the two of them could be MAJOR characters with the Muppets. They've had their screen time in Muppets Tonight and IAVMMCM, but, I don't think people quite regard them as main Muppets yet.

"Who cut this cake???"
"That's awful, they woulda done!"
"Hey, you! Did you cut Gonzo's cake?"

Rizzo1177

Reaction score
I love Seymour, Sal and Dr. Phil. I love Hoggle too. My heart really melts, though, when I hear Jack Pumpkinhead (of Return to Oz) ask Dorothy if he can call her "mom." That's Brian too!

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Rizzo1177 said:
I love Seymour, Sal and Dr. Phil. I love Hoggle too. My heart really melts, though, when I hear Jack Pumpkinhead (of Return to Oz) ask Dorothy if he can call her "mom." That's Brian too!
Oh! I forgot about Jack Pumpkinhead! He was so cool!

Thijs

Reaction score
Sal, my favourite Muppets Tonight character

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I DIDN'T KNOW BRIAN WAS JACK PUMPKINHEAD?!!!

Of all the Oz characters, I love Scarecrow best, but second is Jack Pumpkinhead! I liked him first because who his daddy was, then because of his performances, then because they bought back JHC, and I love Brian Henson even more now and want him to be my adopted brother!!!

Of the Muppets, though, Sal. I wasn't that familiar with Seymour. Dr. Phil is funn-ee, too.

I was wondering, does anybody have Brian's performance list? Characters and all that, JHC related and otherwise?

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Of course, Hoggle wasn't his only Labyrinth character. He also played some of the Helping Hands and a few Goblins. Whether or not he voiced any of those, I don't know.

Speaking of which, did Dave Goelz play any of the Goblins? I know it's said that none of the Muppeteers VOICED characters, but there's this one Goblin (I think you know who I mean) that sounds JUST like Beauregard. Is it him?

SamEagle 000

Reaction score
Sorry about posting this in Action Figures! :frown: :embarrassed: I was looking at something in the Action Figures section when I decided to post this and I forgot about putting it in the appropriate section. :embarrassed: Ooops!

Anyways, I didn't know he did Jack Pumpkinhead!? Now that I know that, that's one of my favorite characters. Jack was awesome! I also do like Beauregard.

scarecroe

Reaction score
Didn't he also work on Little Shop of Horrors?

WiGgY

Reaction score
No one has mentioned Scooter? I think Brian does a great Scooter and he's my new favorite character that Brian does. Phil and Sal are too over the top. Scooter is more real of a character. of course Brian had help with that because Scooter was a classic Richard Hunt character.

Beauregard

Reaction score
SamEagle 000 said:
I also do like Beauregard.
Beauregard is performed by Dave!!!

But I like him too. LOL.

My fav. of Brian's is Phil ban Neauter. I wonder if he will have a very big part in the next film?