favorite character winter outfit

superboober

Reaction score
This may be a bit out there, but given that it's the right time of the year, might as well ask, which of our heroes do you think has the best winter outfit as seen on cold-weather episodes? I'd have to go with Red's; those "hairmuffs" are particularly amusing. :excited:

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Though Red is my fav. Fraggle, in terms of winter attire, Gobo would have to win my vote.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
That's a cute question! Well I kinda liked the story Kathy Mullen told in the 3rd Season DVD. How they gave Mokey a Winter sweater to go over her regular sweater. And Kathy liked it so much she decided Mokey would never take it off! Lol

Foodie

Reaction score
I've got a magazine with winter Gobo on the cover. He's covered all over except his...uhh... pelvis area. I like how the fraggles aren't so full of red-tape & paper-work that they feel the NEED for pants-wearing.

I do like his leg... warmers though. :smirk:

wwfpooh

Reaction score
I've got a magazine with winter Gobo on the cover. He's covered all over except his...uhh... pelvis area. I like how the fraggles aren't so full of red-tape & paper-work that they feel the NEED for pants-wearing.

I do like his leg... warmers though. :smirk:
Well, they do have fur, so that probably keeps them...and certain parts...insolated enough when needed. :smirk: :wink:

CoOKiE

Reaction score
I love Gobo's appearnce... but i think Wembly with big ear muffs is a neat choice too lol