1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Favorite Dave Goelz Character

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by jgidley, Sep 18, 2012.

1. jgidley

jgidley Active Member

You mean Robin vs Gobo?:smirk:
  2. HeyButtahfly

HeyButtahfly Well-Known Member

Yeah that's what I meant-- thanks. :)
  3. jgidley

jgidley Active Member

Sure:smirk::sigh:
  4. muppetfan24/7

muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

Yeah! I seriously like him. My dad really reminds me of that very sensitive and cautious guy he is. So, yeah! He's my favorite fer sure.
  5. Mo Frackle

Mo Frackle Well-Known Member

It's a toss between Gonzo and Digit. But Beau's great too. And so is Zoot. And Chester. And Bill. And Muppy. And Boober.
  6. FrackleFan2012

FrackleFan2012 Well-Known Member

I really love Gonzo, he's my favorite Dave Goelz character! :concern:
  7. PanthraDion

PanthraDion Well-Known Member

Well, what a hard choice for me. I would have to say that for me it is between Gonzo and Boober. I also really Beauregard, Bunsen, and Zoot.
  8. Collgoff

Collgoff Well-Known Member

My favorites are Gonzo and Boober Fraggle!
  9. muppetfan24/7

muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

I am going to agree. Boober and Gonzo were always my favorites.
  10. Mo Frackle

Mo Frackle Well-Known Member

I loved seeing Dave develop Bunsen further on Muppet Tonight. The Andie McDowell episode, where Bunsen goes through his mid-life crisis, is hilarious! And I also loved the closing of the Heather Locklear episode. Clifford does his "give it up!" shtick, and Bunsen repeats him!

Bunsen: Give it up! Hee hee hee!
  11. LeahXZoot4Evur

LeahXZoot4Evur Well-Known Member

Zoot. I HAVE A CRUSH ON HIM!!!!!!!!

O-O

I feel awkward.....:o
  12. Animal'sBunny

Animal'sBunny Active Member

Gonzo and Beauregard!!! :concern::oops:
  13. Zoot the Saxer

Zoot the Saxer Active Member

ZOOOOOOOOOOT!!! :cool: But of course, Jgidley, you knows this. :p He's as awesome as an old man hippie can get, which, frankly isn't very. And trust me, I know quite a few. But he is by far my favorite Goelz character, and awesome nonetheless.

And yet, I will always have a love for Beau... :oops:
  14. Plaid Fraggle

Plaid Fraggle Well-Known Member

Boober and Gonzo are both the best to me. I really wouldn't be able to decide which one I like more between the two...!

So I'll just throw in that The World's Oldest Fraggle is an underrated BOSS.
    Zoot the Saxer likes this.
  15. Zoot the Saxer

Zoot the Saxer Active Member

Gahhhh I forgot about Boober...and the World's Oldest Fraggle is awesome. And Gonzo... AHHHHH

And so, in conclusion, I'm just gonna say that all Goelz's characters are AWESOME.
    PanthraDion and Plaid Fraggle like this.
  16. snichols1973

snichols1973 Well-Known Member

Don't forget that Goelz has also muppeteered Waldorf since 1992, :sleep:
    although I don't know if anyone else filled in before then after Mr. Henson passed on.

I'm also casting a vote for Zoot, in addition to adding Waldorf's name to the list. :cool: :sleep:
  17. rexcrk

rexcrk Active Member

Easily Gonzo, who happens to just be my favorite Muppet character of all-time.
  18. LeahXZoot4Evur

I LOVE ZOOT!

I rully want to play sax like him......I mean, how else my name is LeahXZOOT4Evur? Eh?

Eh, whaddya know....sometimes I feel like I've skipped the groove....ya know?
    :cool:
  19. miss kermie

miss kermie Well-Known Member

Cant choose between zoot or boober!
  20. LeahXZoot4Evur

Ok.....Gonzo.....I guess........but I still love Zoot.