Favorite Episode

lalalei

Reaction score
What was everyone's favorite Fraggle Rock episode? :smile: I've only seen the first three so far, but I really like all of them! I can't wait to buy the series!

beakerboy12

Reaction score
I've only seen three too! Though for my fave episode, I don't know... yet! :wink::excited:

PaulSebert

Reaction score
"A Cave of One's Own." Absolutely hilarious episode with a surprising amount of subtext.

"Scared Silly" is a close second.

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
I really loved any episode with Cantus in it, and the final three episodes were such an amazing way to wrap up the series, the only way to make them better would be to not end the series. :wink:

Dearth

Reaction score
I'd probably have to say "The Bells of Fraggle Rock", just off the top of my head.

It sort of links several 'holiday' points in my life: seeing the show in my teens when it first aired on HBO; discovering it again on VHS when my stepdaughter was still a teen; and watching it on DVD a couple of years ago with my oldest son, who is now eleven.

My oldest son has never indicated any tendencies towards the 'completist collector' gene that my mother, older sister, youngest son, and I all possess... but as soon as he saw a three-episode DVD of Fraggle Rock, he said solemnly, "I want ALL of these." Last Christmas/birthday, he completed his collection with the Final Season boxed set and the Complete Animated show.

The other day, we watched "Muppet Family Christmas" for the first time, and he liked seeing Kermit and Robin encountering the Fraggles.

Anyway, back to "The Bells of Fraggle Rock", that song in the finale always makes me tear up, but in a happy way.

Dearth

Quazimoto

Reaction score
My favorite Fraggle Rock Episode...

All of them.

Seriously, you can't make me decide, I'll start wembling and my head might just explode.

:excited::smirk::coy:

beakerfan76

Reaction score
Of the ones I remember, I'll have to say the Great Radish Famine. It's nice to see the relationship that the Fraggles, Gorgs, and Doozers have, that being radishes. Fraggles use them as a food source, Gorgs plant them, and the Doozers use them to make Doozer Sticks for construction tools. It shows that even though the three groups don't get along all the time (especially the Gorgs and Fraggles), there still is a connection that keeps them together, regardless of whether they know it. :excited:

Another one is the one where Cotterpin is about to become a working Doozer, but she would rather play than work, so she'd want to be a Fraggle instead, a thought that'd make other Doozers tremble. I like it because it focuses more on the Doozers and shows some depth in their character, and how their court system works. Needless to say, I wish real court was like that. :busy:

tutter_fan

Reaction score
I can't remember which episode it is, but I laughed so hard when sprocket did an impression of the Swedish chef!