Favorite Fast Food Restaurant

Dantecat

Reaction score
Hi,I don't eat too much fast food But what are your favorite fast food restaurants? Mine are McDonald's,KFC,and maybe a couple others sometimes!

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
McDonald's, where the $1 Double Cheeseburger rules all!
Taco Bell
Hardees
In A Tub
Wendy's
Subway (meatball subs, mm-mmm!)
(I would put Burger King here, decent food but the service is STINKY!)

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
What's In a Tub Ryan?

My fav. take-out places:
  • Burger King
  • McDonald's
  • Roy Rogers
  • Arby's
  • Hardees
  • KFC
  • Taco Bell
  • Wendy's
  • Long John Silver's
  • Chick-Fil-A
  • Subway
  • Twin Kiss

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
Oh My Gosh! In A Tub is only the greatest place to buy tacos ever. I live in Kansas City, Missouri so maybe it's just a local thing, I'm not sure (we have at least three in the area, so I figured it was a fairly major chain). Their tacos are really greasy, with really thin, wafery shells. And the cheese isn't real cheese but powdered cheese. I know it sounds disgusting but you can't put it down until you've tried it. I've had people tell me, "No, I don't like real greasy food" or "Powdered cheese? Blech!" But I am here to tell you, every person who told me they probably wouldn't like it ended up loving it. In A Tub does for tacos what Taco John's does for taquitos or what Taco Bell does for nachos (BellGrandes! Slobber, drool, slobber). And In A Tub's taco sauce is to frikkin' die for. It is smooth and tasty and so much better than anyplace I've had, and you can request mild, medium or hot. Nummers!

superfan

Reaction score
Wendy's and A&W are my faves. :crazy: *yummy!*
(I can't stand those new deli sandwiches from McD's!)

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Pizza Hut

and when I was in America IHOP was great. And a place that I've forgotten the name of. But mainly Pizza Hut!

toughrabbit

Reaction score
Mmmmmm.... fast food. I could be happy surviving entirely on fast food. And I'm lucky enough to be one of those people who can eat anything and not gain weight. My favorite is Long John Silvers, but I never get their fish. I love their chicken and hush puppies. And I always make sure to get an extra serving of just the fried batter crumbs that fall off of the chicken & fish in the fryer. My husband makes fun of me, but it's just such crunchy greasy goodness! I also love McDonalds hamburgers. Unfortunately, after a recent trip to the L.A. County fair I can no longer bring myself to eat pigs or cows. They were just too cute. (The chickens were cute too, but I have to leave myself something to eat.) But I get intense cravings for McDonalds hamburgers. I can almost imagine what it feels like to experience heroin withdrawls. Sometimes I want a McDonalds hamburger so badly that I get all cranky and depressed.