1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Favorite Frank Oz Character

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by jgidley, Aug 16, 2012.

?

Who is your favorite Frank Oz character?

1. Miss Piggy

5 vote(s)
    15.2%
  2. Fozzie Bear

7 vote(s)
    21.2%
  3. Animal

4 vote(s)
    12.1%
  4. Bert

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Grover

4 vote(s)
    12.1%
  6. Cookie Monster

5 vote(s)
    15.2%
  7. Sam the Eagle

7 vote(s)
    21.2%
  8. Other

1 vote(s)
    3.0%

1. Auberoun

Auberoun Member

After watching "An Evening w/ Frank Oz and Jim Henson", I was surprised to find out that Frank was with Jim 4 years before performing a voice. He said it scared him to death, and he didn't want to do it, and Jim mentored and encouraged him along the way. BTW, his first voice was the two-headed monster on the Street. He went with the old addage, if you can't be good, be loud.
  2. Animal'sBunny

Animal'sBunny Active Member

Animal's my favourite Muppet, so I had to choose him, but I also love Miss Piggy, Fozzie and Cookie Monster. :halo:
  3. anytimepally

anytimepally Active Member

I cannot believe Cookie Monster only has 2 votes. :insatiable:
    muppetfan24/7 and jgidley like this.
  4. Mo Frackle

Mo Frackle Well-Known Member

Man, it's so hard to choose! I'll go with "other" to refer to "all of the above".
    muppetfan24/7 and Zoot the Saxer like this.
  5. ProboSowa

ProboSowa Member

Was pretty tough to choose, so many of his characters are great, but I went with Sam. His uptightness is really entertaining when mixed with the looney land of the Muppets.

I'd say Cookie Monster's a close second.
  6. FrackleFan2012

FrackleFan2012 Well-Known Member

I like Miss Piggy and Grover, but I would have to say Cookie Monster!! :insatiable:
    I love the way he eats cookies and other objects!! ("Om nom nom nom nom nom!!!")
    muppetfan24/7 and Zoot the Saxer like this.
  7. Zoot the Saxer

Zoot the Saxer Active Member

This is so hard, but I must say I settled with Cookie Monster! :insatiable:
    muppetfan24/7 and jgidley like this.
  8. Hayley B

Hayley B Active Member

9. Princeton

Princeton Active Member

Fozzie hands down; my favorite Muppet of all time. I think in a few weeks I'll post a retrospective of what Fozzie means to me.
  10. muppetfan24/7

muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

Since I voted Miss Piggy, she and Fozzie Bear both have 5 votes. When I eat, my parents heard me smacking my mouth or something and they thought I was more like rully acting like Cookie Monster. :insatiable: Rats!! However, Miss Piggy has always been my favorite character of Frank's.
  11. muppetfan16

muppetfan16 New Member

I had to go with Fozzie, though I do have a fondness for Bert.