Reaction score
Who's your favorite?

Doc Hopper
Nicky Holiday
Carla, Marla, and Darla
Long John Silver
K. Edgar Singer
Rachel Bitterman

And, I guess, Ebenezer Scrooge... although I don't really think of him as a villain, but I suppose for the sake of argument I'll include him. :smile:

anytimepally

Reaction score
if he was counted, I'd say Ebenezer Scrooge because it's my favorite Christmas Carol adaptation

I guess I'd have to say Doc Hopper

Boppity

Reaction score
I would say Scrooge, but I agree, he's not really a villan.
Long John is my favorite that I like...I don't think of him as a villan, either XD
Although Doc Hopper is the one who had the best original evil character in the muppet movies, in my opinion.
But then Bitterman...I couldn't find anything about her to like, so I guess that's good as well? Good acting, anyway...
I'm indecisive.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Nicky Holiday, cause when I was a kid I thought he was cute, lol. (Though now he seems kinda dumb lol).

Beauregard

Reaction score
Each one has they're own hateable/likeable qualities so it's hard to tell...

I truely dispise Nicky Holiday because he truely frightened Miss Piggy when he grabbed her arm in the dressing room. "Underwear, underwear." But I love Tim Curry for being so dispicably nice about being evil. I hate Doc Hopper because he sees the error of his ways and goes ahead anyway, but I love Miss Bitterman for not even seeing that what she was doing was bad, "I thought you'd have figured I'm the bad guy by now."

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I hate Doc Hopper because he sees the error of his ways and goes ahead anyway,
That's very true and that's one reason I love him as a villian. People aren't just "good or bad"; they are complicated and do the things they do for various reasons. Plus, it shows people can manage to justify to themselves anything they do.