1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Favorite Labyrinth line?

Discussion in 'Fantasy Worlds' started by Labyrinth Fairy, Sep 18, 2005.

1. maxdrive

maxdrive New Member

heres another of my favs

Hoggle: **** you Jarith and **** me too

Sarah: ouch it bit me
    Hoggle: what did you expect Farries to do
    Sarah: I thought they did nice things like granting wishes
    Hoggle: shows what you know
  2. Rosewood

Rosewood New Member

The one line I remember

Sarah: "Ludo! Call the rocks!"
  3. zeldazipple

zeldazipple New Member

I don't reember the ardvark one at all. I must have gotton a really poor quilty tape I'm sure I would have heard it. Anyone ever had the idea that Labrynth might have been imspred by Monty Phython?

Oh And my fave quote is:

" You remind me of the babe.
    What babe?
    The Babe with the power
    What Power?
    The Power of Voodoo
    Whodoo
    You doo
    Remind me of the babe. " I always loved that song.
  4. Land Strider

Land Strider New Member

Allo?

"Allo."
    "Did you say 'Hello'?"
    "No, I said 'Allo!' but that's close enough."
  5. Fiery Princess

Fiery Princess New Member

My favorite line has to be at the end when Jareth tells Sarah "Fear me, Love me, do as I say...and I will be your slave." I just love that for some reason--after all the trouble he put her through, he's trying to get her trust and sympathy when he realizes she's stronger than he thinks. (Maybe I'm just looking too deeply into this, but either way-its a great line!)
  6. Emosewa

Emosewa New Member

"It's a piece of cake."
    "Oh? A piece of cake is it? I wonder how you'll enjoy this little slice.."
  7. edible eye

edible eye New Member

Mine is "It's a crystal, nothing more. But if you turn it this way it plays 'Jingle Bells'. Take it.... please."

Well, it's not an exact quote. It's from the "Jareth Says" feature of the now dearly departed Lab Lounge.
  8. Labyrinth Fairy

Labyrinth Fairy New Member

me confused.
  9. abiraniriba

abiraniriba New Member

Another line I like

this one is said by the Junk Lady after Sarah bumps into her and says that she was watching where she was going and then confesses that she doesn't know where she was going.

"Well you can't very well look where you're going if you don't know where you're going!"