Favorite Minor Characters

CBPuppets

Reaction score
This post is for the following. What it is your favorite Minor Character that you see on the Muppet Show or Muppets Tonight. (Even if they appeared once or twice) Here are my favorites.

-Lenny The Lizard

-Afghan Hound

-Eric The Parrot

-Big Mean Carl

-Mr. Poodlepants

-Mulch

-Zippity Zap

-Mahna Mahna

-Snowths

minor muppetz

Reaction score
From The Muppet Show:
  • Lips
  • The Gogalala Jubilee Jugband
  • Bobby Benson
  • Crazy Harry
  • Louis Kazagger
  • Zeke
  • Bubba
  • Marvin Suggs
  • Fleet Scribbler
  • Doglion
  • Thog

From Muppets Tonight:
  • Seymour
  • Carl
  • Bill the Bubble Guy
  • Nigel
  • Dr. Phil van Neuter
  • Zippety Zap
  • Craniac
  • Gary Chuenga

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I like that girl with the high, annoying voice in "At the Dance." I laugh every time, lol.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Luncheon Counter Monster. he's soooooooo funny lookin'! And the part where he mumbles "Yeah, mapin' papapes" in the Makin' Faces segment of the "WOW you're a cartoonist" Video kills me everytime.

Xerus

Reaction score
In a Panel Discussion episode from the first season, there was this lady called Edna Gump who had a funny voice and said lots of funny stuff. But that was her only appearance.

I also liked the Pinocchio Muppet who sang, Pull My Strings. Steve Whitmire had a big singing role in that episode.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
In a Panel Discussion episode from the first season, there was this lady called Edna Gump who had a funny voice and said lots of funny stuff. But that was her only appearance.
I don't remember any Edna Gump characters, but I think you might be referring to Cynthia Birdley, a female character who only appeared in one panel sketch. She looked a lot like Mildred, and was performed by Cynthia Addler, who only performed in two episodes.

Beakerfan

Reaction score
I loooove Crazy Harry! I also like Marvin Suggs and that purple monster who always eats everything. (don't remember the name)

CBPuppets

Reaction score
I think you mean Either Gorgon Heap or Luncheon Counter Monster.

Xerus

Reaction score
I don't remember any Edna Gump characters, but I think you might be referring to Cynthia Birdley, a female character who only appeared in one panel sketch. She looked a lot like Mildred, and was performed by Cynthia Addler, who only performed in two episodes.
Yes, you're right. It was probably Cynthia Birdley. I was thinking of another name. Sorry about that.

Skekayuk

Reaction score
I don't know whether Annie Sue would be counted as a minor character, but if she is then I'd have to include her, of course.

As for the others well:

Lou-The-Jugband-Lady

Rizzo (in his TMS days - he was quite minor then)

Pops The Doorman

Eric The pengiun

Gaffer

Fish singer (the one who did that song about Catchign Some Blues in the Dizzy Gillespie ep)

And I guess I'll have to include Muppet monster Big Mamma/Mean Mama