Favorite Monsterpiece Theater Segment?

Fuzzy and Blue

Reaction score
There may have been a thread about this already, but after looking through the forums, I haven't found one....Anyway, what are your favorite Monsterpiece Theater segments? Mine is probably "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest." Having seen it as a child, I thought it funny to see a number one flying over a cuckoo's nest, since I knew (even though I had never heard of the actual novel yet) that's not really what it was about!

I'm interested to hear your input :smile:

~Dana~

BooberFraggless

Reaction score
My favorite one is The 39 Stairs. I like it because there is a Cameo of Grover at the very end. (In the newer version anyways) Also the one with Cyranose Deburshereck was pretty good too.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
BooberFraggless said:
My favorite one is The 39 Stairs. I like it because there is a Cameo of Grover at the very end.
Uh, Grover starred in that one, so I'd hardly call it a cameo.

Anyway, my favorites are Chariots of Fur, the Sound of Music, The Taming of The Shoe, and Gone With the Wind.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
The ones with Grover are the best, specifically "Sound of Music," "39 Stairs," "Chariots of Fur." I also liked "Gone With the Wind" and "Ali Baba and the 40 Theives," even though they never actually showed the film there.

G-MAN

Reaction score
I can't believe no one's mentioned Guys And Dolls, that was hilarious

zns

Reaction score
I'm gonna have to say that "The Sound of Music" and "The king and I" are my top favorites. It's all Grover at his best.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Although Cookie Monster hosted these segments, it was grover who usually starred in them. he was in Upstairs, Downstairs, The Sound of Music, Chariots of Fur, The Taming of The Shoe, The 39 Stairs, The Old Mna And The C, The King And I, and I think Waiting For Elmo.

Safina

Reaction score
Waiting for Godot(Waiting for Elmo)

I was wondering if anyone knows where i can get the Monsterpiece Theaters Waiting for Elmo,, I am currenlt reading Bekett's Waiting for Godot, and this would be great to show in class.. I saw it in Dutch on you tube, but I want it in English.. Please let me know... Thanx :smile:

superboober

Reaction score
It would have to be Gone With the Wind, followed by One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest.