Favorite Muffin Movies!

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
CNN's M. Charles Reports:

It was a quiet and fun scene inside the Post of Byron's "Favorite Muffin Movies" today and yesterday. People were posting their favorite muffin movies, sidebar conversations were had, and everyone was having a generally good time. Things did get a little ugly as of late, when one Joseph, boyfriend to alleged MCForum Pinup Girl Jackie, stated that the idea for the thread was plagiarized, and threw out a set of choice words. Those words were none other than..."Noodle Head." Byron retorted by saying "I aint no Noodle Head!" The situation has simmered down a bit as of right now, but I will be here keeping an eye on it for any new late breaking reports. This is M. Charles for CNN News, back to you, Gene.

:big_grin:

-Matt

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
OMG, "Joe" was right!

Eek! I did some private investigatin' with muh fansee skills, and I saw that "Joe" did indeed post a thread like this first!

:eek:

Sorry "Joe", I never saw that thread...but thanks to everybody who's playin' along anyway! :smile:

Maybe ol' Gene from "SEE"NN'll post some movies, lol...

Ernie101

Reaction score
I know what a muffin is but muffin movies oh oh your ohh mocking it! (sarcastically)

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
hehehehe...the waters of annoyance are beginning to bubble...LoL.. :big_grin:

-Matt

Jackie

Reaction score
LOL! This is insane! :smile: Muffin movies are fun though ! Maybe 2 threads are appropriate.