1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Favorite Muppet Baby

Discussion in 'Muppet Babies' started by GonzoRizo, Dec 20, 2004.

1. Gonzo14

Gonzo14 Well-Known Member

ANIMAL, and there is a connection to the simpsons, but through Gonzo, not Rowlf, Baby Gonzo and Martin from Simpons (and Minnie Mouse) are the same voice.
  2. ReneeLouvier

ReneeLouvier Active Member

I love Baby Scooter!! :D
  3. erniebert1234ss

erniebert1234ss Active Member

I also grew up with the gang. Here're the ones I like more than the others (in no particular order):
    Scooter
    Skeeter
    Gonzo
    Beaker
    Kermit
    Animal
    Bunsen
    Fozzie

No Piggy...her voice is VERY PAINFUL to listen to. If only we could tone her down...

BJ
  4. JJandJanice

JJandJanice Active Member

I would have to say my favorite Muppet Babies were Rowlf and Animal,which are also two of my favorite Muppets. I play the Piano as well so that's one thing I love about Rowlf, plus he's just cool. I love playing music, so I lean towards the characters that play music as well, which in this show is Rowlf. I also really liked Kermit. I would say I love them all, maybe besides Skeeter, she was like just made for the show to have more than one girl. Not a Skeeter fan.:sympathy:
  5. frewt

frewt New Member

animal!!!!!!!!!!!

beaker and bunsun....:)
  6. ReneeLouvier

ReneeLouvier Active Member

Aw. I loved Skeeter. :) She was quirky and fun. Yes, she was a token female, but she brought some spunk to it as well. Plus she was so much like the boys anyways, I never noticed it as "the token female" to begin with. But that's another matter completely.
  7. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

I'm a Baby Rowlf fan myself. I'm a musician and always loved music when I was a little kid so I gravitated towards Rowlf. I also liked Baby Fozzie alot too, but I'm not really sure why. Oh and Gonzo's stuffed chick Camilla! I thought that was cute. :)
  8. KitsuneFraggle

KitsuneFraggle New Member

I always loved Baby Rowlf best...I liked that show growing up, but I think I watched it because my sister did. Anyway Rowlf...though I also liked Baby Kermit and Baby Gonzo
  9. Frogster

Frogster Active Member

Baby Rowlf, Kermit and Animal were my favs.
  10. Frogster

Frogster Active Member

I see I already put in my vote... my bad!
  11. heralde

heralde Well-Known Member

When I was really young I loved Fozzie. I had a Baby Fozzie costume for Halloween when I was 4 or 5. I remember going to a friend's Halloween party only to find out she had the same costume! We still laugh about that to this day. Some people may not agree with this but I think Baby Fozzie is funnier than grown-up Fozzie!
    Gang: "Fozzie!"
    Fozzie: "What?"

I also liked Baby Gonzo. I identified with him, the others were always so mean and judgemental toward him just because he was different. His little crush on Piggy was great too.
  12. MY FAVOURITE MUPPETBABY IS BABY MISS PIGGY THAN ANIMAL.
  13. zeldazipple

zeldazipple New Member

I like them all but if I had to pick a fave I would pick Skeeter. :)
  14. crabcakes

crabcakes New Member

Piggie LOOKED the cutest, but having Frank Oz not doing the voice upsets me so I say, NO! Kermit was fabulous, and animal in a nappy doesn't 'alf make me chuckle!! Skeeter just annoed me because she doesnt actually exsist...
  15. crabcakes

crabcakes New Member

Omg heralde, that's so cool! I take it you probably live in America to get cool merch like that? Two of you had it aswell! Randomidge! In England aparently the Muppets don't exsist. But Americans didn't ever get into Wallace and Gromit until the FOURTH movie. They rock my socks
  16. Every time I watched the show I hoped Bunsen and Beaker would make an appearance. Unfortunately they didn't show up nearly often enough. Does anyone know how often they did appear?

What do you guys think about the baby Muppet scene in the Muppets Take Manhattan? If I were picking my favorite character from that, I would have to go with Rowlf. I could watch him playing that piano all day! Overall it is just a very enjoyable scene.
  17. Gonzo14

Rowlf, Gonzo, and Animal tie for my favorite Muppet Babies :sympathy: :concern: :halo:
  18. travellingpat

travellingpat Active Member

Bunsen and Beaker get no respect, lol
  19. JJandJanice

JJandJanice Active Member

I loved that scene Murray, I loved how it was made so that Muppets never met as Babies, just Piggy thinking about what it would of been like if they had met as babies. Because I love the Muppets, but they not too clear on how the whole Muppets gang got started. I mean they met for the frist time in The Muppet Movie, now all of a sudden they were together ever since they were kids. :rolleyes: Come on. But hey it's not CSI or based on a true story thing, so why think about it so much.

Baby Rowlf I would have to say is my favorite Muppet baby, and Rowlf is one of my favorite Muppets. Rowlf is the main dog :sympathy: .

Other favorites, really I would say all of them is tied for second place in a way. Skeeter is my least favorite Muppet baby, but I don't hate her at all, she's ok.

By the way, has anyone esle ever wondered about how Scooter as a baby was all into computers, but when he grew up, he was just the guy that goes and gets Kermit's coffee, once agian, maybe I'm just thinking too much.;)
  20. Gonzo14

when it comes to the Muppets Take Manhattan Babies, I favor Gonzo:concern: