3. CHRISTMAS EVE ON SESAME STREET

4. JOHN DENVER & THE MUPPETS: A CHRISTMAS TOGETHER

5. THE BELLS OF FRAGGLE ROCK

6. A MUPPET FAMILY CHRISTMAS

7. THE MUPPET CHRISTMAS CAROL

8. ELMO SAVES CHRISTMAS

9. IT'S A VERY MERRY MUPPET CHRISTMAS

10. A MUPPETS CHRISTMAS: LETTERS TO SANTA

11. THE MUPPET REINDEER SKETCH (From The Ed Sullivan Show 1968)

12. THE SANTA CLAUS & MONSTERS SKETCH (From The Ed Sullivan Show 1967)

Kiki

Reaction score
Can I include SSt ones...? ;3

Christmas Eve on Sesame Street
I love this so much, I can never grow tired of it. It just has so many memorable moments... Bert and Ernie sacrificing things in order to buy eachother gifts... Big Bird's determination... Kermit and Grover interviewing the kids... Cookie Monster trying to contact Santa. I know this sounds a little, er, odd, but it has this real "community spirit" about it. Okay okay, it's SSt... of *coarse* it is, but just seeing Kermit and Grover helping out BB, and Mr. Hooper (oh... and Mr. Hooper!) arriving at Ernie and Bert's apparetment on the nick of time... how it all ties in together. Oh yes, it's very clichéd, of coarse it is, but... for those who have forgotten, it's a Christmas special! Again, it's a huge favourite of mine.

Elmo Saves Christmas
I made a thread a while back addressing the special, to see what other fans (even if they dispise our little red friend) thought of it. I was surprised to see that the majority of people who replied really enjoyed it, and who can blame them? I've watched it since it first released, in 1996, the year I got my Tickle-Me-Elmo, and... h***, I loved the little red guy- shoot me. I adored this special- and still do. Brings back a lot of childhood memories. ;3 Mid-90s SSt was cool.

Muppet Christmas Carol
Had a very unique vibe to it, much different to all the other Muppet movies. Well, Jim and Richard had passed away, and in light of this the others decided theat they wern't just gonna pack up their tents and leave. I'm glad they didn't, either. It was an amazing film, although watching it as a little kid I found a few parts quite frightening!

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
I like every single one of the Muppet Christmas specials!:smile:

JJandJanice

Reaction score
I like every single one of the Muppet Christmas specials!
Yeah me too. But if I were to pick one favorite, I might have to lean towards Muppet Family Christmas for the excat reasons Drtooth said. :smile:

Christmas Eve on Sesame Street will also always hold a special place in my heart as well, since I remember watching it when I was such a young lad, :insatiable:.

I'm not counting Muppet Christmas Carol since this threads says "Christmas Specials" and that's a movie. But I love love Muppet Christmas Carol.