1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Favorite Muppet Show Episode?

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by MuppetFan12, Oct 20, 2012.

1. MuppetFan12 New Member

Out of all 5 seasons of The Muppet Show which is your favorite?
  2. Zoot Fan 1981 Active Member

I like the one with Anne Murray. There were some good sketches in that episode.
    MuppetLuver2000 likes this.
  3. Janice+Floyd<3 Active Member

Elton John!!! All the way! But I also love Linda ronstadt,Gilda Radner,Harry belafonte and Pearl bailey
  4. dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

Steve Matrin, and Spike Mullagen.
  5. Weirdo96 Member

Steve Martin, John Cleese, Harry Belafonte, Elton John... there are so many great episodes of the Muppet Show, that it's hard to pick just one.
    Is there even such a thing as a bad Muppet Show episode?
  6. DannyRWW Well-Known Member

Harry Belafonte hands down. The episode has some great Fozzie Bear moments and he is by far my favorite Muppet. The show also has a lot of heart and the song at the end almost makes me cry as I know it was used at Jim Henson's funeral as well.
  7. charlietheowl Well-Known Member

I'd have to say the Lesley Ann Warren episode, it was filled with so much energy and goofy sketches.
    dwayne1115 and MuppetLuver2000 like this.
  8. dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

I also love the Roy Clark show, Fozzie is so wonderful in that one as well.
  9. dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

I also love the Kenny Rogers show, and the song "Love Lifted Me"