Favorite music track from Muppet Race Mania

Fireimps87

Reaction score
mine are Funfair,Happiness Hotel,Mallory Gallery,Central Park,Theater, Diner, and Cape Doom

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
LOL! i lovw this thread! i could get into so many topic's about his game you would be discusted.

well I love the fraggle rock music, i love the theme song! and when the chickens and penguins that sound like seal-lions make their sounds it really adds to the music!

Happiness Hotel is great too I love all the ones you posted, you get those songs stuck in your head and they drive you mad, i remember i was playing for a long time and my step dad was on the comptuer near by and he kept saying "oh this music zack! this music!! how can you take it for so long?!!?!"LOL!
the muppet show tune remix is great!

Muppet Monsters has some great tunes too! inculding the ker-mombo!from the muppetoon! but without the words.

great thread Fireimps87 !

Zack)Rowlf the, Muppet Racemania Champ,Dog.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Hey let's ask Phil if there any chance of these songs poping up in MC radio? LOL! I don't think many people would want to listen to these:wink:

:smile: i think you and i would make a great team!

:embarrassed: Hi I'm Fozzie wocka wocka!

:big_grin: if you pick me it will be one cool ride!

:cool: racings cool...

:mad: Pick Moi! if you wanna win....

:confused: Hoo hoo! I'm dr honey dew.

:eek: meep meep me meaker.

:wink: I'm scooter the bands road manger...

:rolleyes: pick me! pick me pick me okay? i'm the one to pick okay very handsom okay, what is you waitng for? pick me.

Zack)Rowlf the, Why did i just do all that? the muppet smiley's made me...Dog

Fireimps87

Reaction score
or find someone who would willing to mnake mp3s so we wouldnt have to wait like 2 hours listening to random Muppets songs to hear one of these hehe

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
well don't know about that;-) but you can just leave your game on and listen to it, but that's a waste of energey. and i think the game resets it's self if you wait too long.
tape the music with a tape recorder i guess

:wink: this music isn't really music you can listen to a whole lot for a long time, you'd go insane!lol!

Drtooth

Reaction score
What does Janice say?

I am not sure if there is anyway to get MP3's of these things... mainly because I don't even have a Playstation or my own computer!