Favorite number as performed by EM or an EM member

Nyperold

Reaction score
Inspired by the fact that I keep misreading "Member" in the title of that other thread about the Electric Mayhem. :big_grin:

What's your favorite song as performed by the Electric Mayhem or a member thereof, alone or accompanied by a non-member?

Pending my viewing of seasons after #2, I have to say Chopin's Polonaise in A Flat. :cool:

Baby Gonzo

Reaction score
Mr. Bassman - I have to admit, I love this partially because Scooter is just so darned cute in this number. He's just so excited. But the band is great in this one.

New York State of Mind - This is a nice, calm piece. It puts me in a good mood just hearing it.

50 Ways To Leave Your Lover - As I have mentioned before, I first heard this song from the Muppets and it gets stuck in my head easily.

Can You Picture That - This is just such a fun song. Everytime I listen to it, I have this really goofy grin... I can't help but to smile.

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
"Minuet in G Major"

"Tenderly"

"Poison Ivy"

"Fever"

"Love Ya to Death"

"With a Little Help From My Friends"

"Can You Picture That"

"While My Guitar Gently Weeps"

"Don't Blame the Dynamite"

"Money"

"Feelings"

Boppity

Reaction score
I love pretty much all of them that I've seen and still have some more to see, but I think my favorites are...

-Can You Picture That?
-With a Little Help From My Friends
-Love Story Theme
-Minuet in G Major
-Tenderly (Second most-played song on my iTunes, haha)
-Don't Blame the Dynamite
-While My Guitar Gently Weeps
-Sweet Tooth Jam
-Mr. Bassman
-Six String Orchestra
-Bye Bye Blackbird

Umm...I'll probably think of loads more and regret not putting them here later...ah well. XD

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
Unheralded Appearances

Zoot on sax: Walk Right Back (Anne Murray Episode)
EM band backing up Beaker: Feelings (Diana Ross Episode)

I'm certain to think of more of these...

BJ

IHAQ

Reaction score
Gotta go with Can You Picture That! Something that always gets stuck in my head, even just thinking about the song right now makes it stuck in my head! My fav member is this guy :sing: right here. I've always been fasinated by his facial hair when I was a little kid.

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
I love Don't Blame The Dynamite but I think my favorite is Minuet In G Major. I always found the bands banter while they are playing hysterical. "What's this bummer called again?"

I almost forgot Animal overdoing it while Rita Moreno is trying to sing Fever! What a wildman.