Favorite Sesame Monster Song or Skit

jadziamorgan

Reaction score
- wow there's so many - Ernie "No I don't want to live on the Moon" (especially version with Aaron Neville) or Ernie and Elmo - I've got Two eyes,, or Fuzzy and Blue (and Orange). Really too many to mention!

A

Agentflash

Skit: Monsters looking at a big A.
Song: Monsters singing "Yellow Submarine".

wockawocka

Reaction score
I proabably couldn't pick out a favorite right now because I can't remember all of them at this moment. You want these to just be monster skits? Well, then my favorite one that I can think of now would probably also have to be "Fuzzy and Blue". I love that song! :smile:concern: Gonzo is fuzzy and blue too!)

dcfboss

Reaction score
i gotta go with "the not take that away from me" by cookie monster. especially when guy smiley pops out of nowhere lol

Splurge

Reaction score
I know it's on one of the Shalom Sesame videos: "Journey to Secret Places", I think. It's goes from English, switches to dubbed in Hebrew and goes back & forth.

Splurge

Reaction score
I have a place in my heart for any monster scene from Season 1.

Erine81981

Reaction score
favorite song

Its the one where the honkers are all at a dance place and they dance around the clock big clock. "Honk around the Clock"
cool song love and I have nother is where Kermit, anything muppets, tweddle bugs, cows and martins (Yep Yep) and they sing about cooperation. my favorites. and If any one has a mp3 of that song w/ kermit I'll give them a muppet mp3 one as well

FozzieBear

Reaction score
I cant think of a skit, but I can think of a song...

Cereal Girl!! :smile: :smile: :smile:

fuzzyandblue

Reaction score
um...you just have to look at my name to know. :0)

Steph:0) (aka fuzzyandblue)