Favorite Street Stories

fleecenotfelt

Reaction score
hi everyone! i've been reading all the nifty threads about everyone's favorite animations and muppet bits, but what about all the cool moments that happened on the street?

what are your favorite street story memories? mine are:

* s17 miles gets adopted
* s19 maria and luis gets married
* s35 hurricane hits sesame street
* s36 super grover is jealous of super chicken
* s39 the golden triangle of deesssttiiinnyy! (rather the golden pentagon of destiny!)

oh there's a bunch i'm forgetting i know. especially of the classic stufffffff

RedPiggy

Reaction score
4. Gabby's birth
3. Miles' adoption
2. Maria and Luis' marriage
1. Hooper's death

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Too many to name! Most of them are modern since they're just so darn funny!

Skekayuk

Reaction score
Well I think I've got to choose one I found on Youtube, namely the one where Oscar found a lost kitten, and ended up liking it!

fleecenotfelt

Reaction score
DUDE. remember when everyone went to new mexico? and luis was riding horses and stuff?

i think sesame street needs to do more on location shoots like they used to! screw sets! real places!

Drtooth

Reaction score
I forget most of them... but I'll never forget the Season 33 episode where Oscar and Telly go on that road trip, and Telly chews Oscar out.

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
I really liked this one, but probably just because it stars a Richard Hunt character. :flirt: Other than the Muppets, though, I'm not a big fan of opera music. :stick_out_tongue: Cats was cool though. :smile:

mr3urious

Reaction score
Well I think I've got to choose one I found on Youtube, namely the one where Oscar found a lost kitten, and ended up liking it!
That was from the holiday stinker A Special Sesame Street Christmas, so I don't know if it should count as an actual street story.