Favorite Telly Moments

BEAR

Reaction score
What are some of your favorite Telly moments?

nickcoffee12

Reaction score
my favorite telly moments are
when he was the monster on the spot and when he played the stop game, when he sing heavy and light with elmo, when he was pretending to be a dog, when he wanted his pogo stick back from zoe, when he and oscar at the movies.

superboober

Reaction score
Basically any time they put him up against Oscar; the two of them made a perfect pair, especially during Sneak Peak Previews and Big Bird Goes to China. :grouchy:

doctort13

Reaction score
I agree that Telly and Oscar are a team that we need to see more of.

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
just about anything Telly is great to me he's one of my favorite characters!
I also really love him and Oscar together!
I also love the behind the scenes clip of Telly that was on youtube.com of him kicking the generic rabit puppet haha it was so great.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I always enjoyed his Monster on the Spot reports and anything to do with him and his triangles. I like triangles too because I've always been fond of the number 3.

jeffkjoe

Reaction score
I really don't care for Telly, cause his arrival signaled the end of the golden age of Sesame Street. 1969-1981

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
I love Telly! You know the funny thing? I don't much care for Baby Bear, but when he's with Telly, I like him. I loved the one where Rosita found a frog, and the two of them were trying to convince her to kiss him to turn him back into a prince. For some reason, the bond between them kinda reminds me of a couple of high school or college guys. Does that make sense?