Favourite panel discussion

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
My favorite of the ones I can remember is the Rita Moreno one. "Improving Latin-American relations!" Hilarious!

maniacal muppet

Reaction score
Fragglemuppet said:
My favorite of the ones I can remember is the Rita Moreno one. "Improving Latin-American relations!" Hilarious!
OMG that one is so funny:smile:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Fragglemuppet said:
Yeah, that one is my favorite. Its soooo funny! The Florence Henderson one is ok...its funny how miss piggy gets mad at everyone, and if I wasnt such a floyd fan:smile:sympathy:smile: it WOULD be my favorite one

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Would anybody else care to share their favourite panels?

Mickey Moose

Reaction score
I would have to say the panel with no guest star, "Man's Role In the Universe".

giovannii

Reaction score
Fragglemuppet said:
"Conversation As A Dying Art"

This is also my fave. If any Muppet guest star deserved an Emmy it is Rita Moreno. She was fantastic.

greg

Reaction score
I always loved the concept of bringing together odd people who basically had nothing worth contributing to discuss a topic they know nothing about. I especially liked Mildred Huxsteader. She should return to the next Muppet series as a regular.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
greg said:
I always loved the concept of bringing together odd people who basically had nothing worth contributing to discuss a topic they know nothing about. I especially liked Mildred Huxsteader. She should return to the next Muppet series as a regular.

Well she came close to doing so in Muppets Tonight, but all she did was appear briefly in the opening credits. She never had a major or minor part to play in any episode as far as I know.