Favourite Sesame Street Character

FozzieBear

Reaction score
I thought I might start up a thread that everyone can have a mention in...... :smile:

Which is your favorite Sesame Street character and why? (you can have more than one!) :frown: :stick_out_tongue: :grouchy: :smile:

FozzieBear

Reaction score
My favorite Sesame Street character would have to be Grover, because when I was little I used to love super grover, and the sketches where he was the waiter and he used to get some blue muppet the wrong food all the time!

CookieFan

Reaction score
COOKIE MONSTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why? Because he tries soooo hard to overcome his obsession but always ends up giving in! (I can relate!)

And he's funny.

And who can resist those GOOGLY EYES?????

dcfboss

Reaction score
Not me, I always give in to the googly eyes.

Cookie's the man cuz he's funny. He used to be the top monster before the little red devil came along. There used to be Cookie Monster on EVERYTHING. You could laugh at the simplest things with cookie monster....he's just got that something about him.

The Count is a close 2nd. I mean, the cape, the accent, the big castle....he's got it all. lol

Pino

Reaction score
I always liked ernie.. He was the one who always song the pretiest songs and liked to full bert.
He is also the one who laughs funny!
:stick_out_tongue: :grouchy: :frown: :smile:

Hays

Reaction score
I'm with Cookiefan and Marty Feldman

The big C is and always was my favorite - my two-year-old's, too.

One of our favorite vids is "Cookie Monster's Best Bites," and our family saying is "Cookies done yet?"

Maybe I should change my signature.

Maybe I will...

sweet201

Reaction score
Another vote for the Cookie Monster!! It's definitely the googly eyes. And the gruff-but-gentle voice. And he's just so SNUGGLY looking!! I don't really remember having a favorite SS Muppet when I was a child, but I started collecting Cookie Monster stuff around the age of 13 and I adore him to this day. :smile: Tina

dcfboss

Reaction score
Originally posted by sweet201
Another vote for the Cookie Monster!! It's definitely the googly eyes. And the gruff-but-gentle voice. And he's just so SNUGGLY looking!!
my girlfriend says the same thing. she compares him to a dog because he's just something you would want to give a great big hug to, lol.