1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Feedback appreciated on my desktop entry...

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by MM-III, Aug 27, 2002.

1. Ryan

Ryan New Member

2. MM-III

MM-III New Member

3. MM-III

MM-III New Member

4. grail

grail New Member

i REALLY like that last one
  5. Luke

Luke Active Member

Wow - MMII you ROCK !!!!!!!! Careful on using characters from other series though in your final entries - the contest says to use the images they give you so i'd get a rules check on that one.
  6. GLUE

GLUE New Member

Hey Scooter

How come you haven't submitted your desktops?
  7. MM-III

MM-III New Member

Thanks for the positive comments guys! I'm just having fun doing them. Every time I finish one, I think "okay... now I can move on with my life!" then my brain sparks on another idea and it's back to the proverbial drawing board.

Luke,

Glue posted this earlier in the thread:

"I have also added the image of the curtain and stressed, that you can use any other images you want to use, that are not on the site (Example: Actual pics of the muppets, a stage shot from a guns an roses concert, ....whatever). So just be creative and don't forget the deadlines the 9th."

But you're right, I was a tad worried that it might have distracted from the fact that it's a Series 2 desktop. My design was inspired by old 60's rock posters though and it just seemed wrong not to have the whole band represented in some way.

Oh well, like I said it's all in fun. I'm actually using that one as my desktop right now! ;)
  8. Luke

Luke Active Member

Hey MMIII

Sorry bout that, i hadn't read the revised rules. They all totally rock anyway - you guys are superb at graphics.

Maybe i should start up a betting ring as to who's gonna win ! :D
  9. GLUE

GLUE New Member

Hey Guys

Gettin alot of good entries...keep em rollin in!
  10. Slim

Slim New Member

Yeah....alot of the entries are really good!!! There are some very, very creative one's!!! Keep em coming in!!!
  11. MM-III

MM-III New Member

Hello again everyone. I've consolidated my entries onto a single page with lower file sizes for easier viewing.

I've also added a 5th Entry! Man... I need to get employed soon, this is ridiculous. Anyway, I would love it if others wanted to show thier desktops on my site. I'd be happy to list it there along with your contact info...

http://www.geocities.com/montyiv2001/index.html
  12. Ryan

Ryan New Member

13. MM-III

MM-III New Member

One thing I like about your desktops is the fonts you use... They're always perfect.

It's also really weird but my wife said this very thing to me last night... "You should do one based on The Brady Bunch!"

Weird.
  14. Ryan

Ryan New Member

Thanks! I love your Coca Cola one! Belive me, you're gonna win!;)
  15. the Mad Moose

the Mad Moose New Member

So many good ones - make me wish I had artistic abilities!
    Luckily for y'all, I'm a man who knows my limitations...
    :D

I don't envy the judges, that's for sure; it'll be a tough choice = it's a tough choice now, w/just these entries!

Here's a thought, take it for what it's worth - why not let the MC members vote on the winner?
    Either that, or have a panel of judges; don't want to put all the pressure on one person!

Good work, guys - but I'm sure we'll see even more entries, & the competition will get heated.

Looking forward to more efforts - keep up the good work
  16. MM-III

MM-III New Member

17. GLUE

GLUE New Member

MM I have to say you are the submission King at the moment. Keep em coming!!:D
  18. MM-III

MM-III New Member

19. MM-III

MM-III New Member

Okay, this will be my FINAL update/bump... promise!

10 entries total, check 'em out... won't you? I'm interested in feedback on the last three in particular so if you have any comments, lay em on me! Thanks again to all who have replied thus far! I really do appreciate it!

Also, I'll once again put out the call... if anyone else wants to post their images, I'd be happy to host it for you. Thanks and enjoy!

http://www.geocities.com/montyiv2001/index.html
  20. Slim

Slim New Member

Talk about dedication! You guys are all doing a great job. It's gonna be a tough choice to decide a winner...