Feeling a bit stressed?

Beth C

Reaction score
Ok, we lost somewhere our Stressed out thread.

So it's time for a new one where we can throw cars, punch computers, and let off steam.

Right now I'm mad at my computer as I've had to reboot the dang thing 4 times in less than 30 minutes!!! It takes it 5 minutes to boot up each time, so you can tell how long I get on the net before it locks up and boots me!!!

:mad:

*smacks computer with an empty soda bottle* BAD COMPUTER!!! BAD BAD!!!!

~Beth C

McFraggle

Reaction score
Sorry about that Beth C! Did your problems last weekend get sorted out with the water?

Beth C

Reaction score
McFraggle said:
Sorry about that Beth C! Did your problems last weekend get sorted out with the water?

*Chokes water heater*

No. I'm still running either cold water or no water at all.

~Beth C

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Wow Beth C.,you sure do have a lot on your plate(so to speak).Have you found a home for the kittens yet? What speed memory is your computer running at?

Beth C

Reaction score
AAAARRRGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

My main computer just died on me!!!!! The power supply blew up when I turned it on tonight!!!

*KICKS COMPUTER* I hate that piece of junk!!!!!

*Sobs*

~Beth C

HeraLirambar

Reaction score
Friggin fraggin pop-up ads. Make my programs crash, will ya!? Punk.

I just threw my mouse at my computer screen twice in a row. For real. Rawr.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Whilst we're on the subject I can recommend some excellent free programs that will keep your computer clean from spyware/adware and will stop those annoying popups etc.

http://www.safer-networking.org/en/spybotsd/index.html - Spybot is an excellent free program to search and destroy bad stuff including spyware from your computer.

www.lavasoft.de - Adaware is an excellent program that also searches and gets rid of bad stuff.

www.mozilla.org - Mozilla Firefox is a webbrowser that is free and is becoming very popular since it stops popups and you can have full control over internet browsing.

I recommend all of the free software above to any computer user!

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
I wouldnt be surprised if that google toolbar gathered up information from our computers , I dont have it so I can't be sure.