Fellow Church People

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Bless you Brother William. I'm slowly getting through Paul's letters and I'm getting back to sharing my notes with Caroline. Blessings on you both.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I've reached first Timothy in my New Testament now.
Sister I'll be sending you another PM soon. We're nearing the end of Paul's letters in our correspondence just like I'm nearing the end of them in my own home Bible studies. :smile:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Thanks William. I've started studying the Letter to the Hebrews now. :smile:
Caroline I'll PM you some more biblical thoughts soon. I promise you.:excited:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Your welcome, Marty! I really need to study up on that book myself.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I was just reading a thread at another forum about religion, and I noticed just about everyone said they were atheists, and that religion was simply a "safety net against death" since we "don't have souls, but rather minds and consciences". I also noticed most of those who said they were atheists were from Europe (the U.K., Germany, Austraia)... so is Europe a majority atheistic continent?

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I don't know either.

But I know that regardless of how atheistic Europe, or any other part of the world may be, God will always have part of His converted faithful Church in every corner of the globe.
I remember hearing about a township somewhere in Australia that has a sadly bad reputation for lack of spirituality but that doesn't mean that God doesn't have any genuine followers there. The Churches may have a tough job trying to compete with the opposition of those who mock and ridicule them, but those who are serious about their relationship with Him will persevere no matter what comes their way.

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Oh, I don't know; when we were in London last spring, on the Sunday of our visit we attended morning Mass at Westminster Cathedral, which is close to the same size as St. Patrick's, and the place was packed. And we saw quite a few churches and temples with full parking lots (or car parks) that day.

Around here...finally, we're getting into Holy Week, the home stretch.