Female Muppets

jrhzoot

Reaction score
Has anybody said simpy 'female whatnots' yet? Even though they didn't have official names, we saw them in the at the dance sketches more than we saw some such as Astoria, Emily Bear, and Miss Appleby.

Don't forget Trumpet Lady.

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
jrhzoot said:
Has anybody said simpy 'female whatnots' yet? Even though they didn't have official names, we saw them in the at the dance sketches more than we saw some such as Astoria, Emily Bear, and Miss Appleby.

Don't forget Trumpet Lady.
Anyone else think that Trumpet Lady needs a name?

-Kim

RubberDucky

Reaction score
Remember the episode of The Muppet Show where guest star Raquel Welsh flirts with Fozzie? He was awkward but cute about it. My dad was watching the show with me and said "I've never wanted to be a muppet so bad in all my life!" :stick_out_tongue:

P

Philip Kippel

Even more female muppets to add: Youknow Bird, Ohreally Bird, Ojo, Luna, Shadow, Grandma Flutter, Baby Blotter, Miss Maxwell, Ursa, Grandma Etta, Lois the Telephone Operator, Christine Rabbit, The Countess, Meteora (from "The Christmas Toy").

yiieepyepyep

Reaction score
doesnt the count have a countess?

I remember something like that.

dont forget tamanella from the frog prince!

P

Philip Kippel

More to add: Baby Natasha, Aretha (from "Fraggle Rock"), Tina(?) (the woman in the control from "Muppets Tonight"), Carla (Big Mean Carl's Mom), Nigel's Mom (from "Muppets Tonight"), Zippity's Mom (from "Muppets Tonight"), Female Full-Body "Human" Muppet (from "The Muppet Show" with Charles Aznavour), one of the Mutations, Dick (of Tom, Dick & Harry, the 3-headed monster from "The Muppet Show"), Kermit's Mom, Pilgrim, Princess Gwendolinda (from "Tales of the Tinkerdee"), Diva DiBruzzo (from the "Elmo's World" segment about singing), the Snowths and the female member of the Gogalola Jubilee Jugband.