FHA Charity Fraggles, including Mokey

Havoc

Reaction score
Hi there. Newbie here.

My apologies if there's already a thread about this, I searched and didnt come up with anything.

Last week I was paying a bill at my local Barclays bank when I noticed a woman in the queue ahead of me had a Mokey plush on her handbag. I thought 'where the heck did she get that from?'
Well I got to the counter, and behind the window was a big window box of little Fraggles. So I asked for a whole set once I'd paid my bill :excited:

My biggest problem is Wembley. The others are fairly nice, but Wembley looks like he's been beaten repeatedly with an ugly stick. The cat still loves him though. I am going to try get a nicer one next time I go in. Atleast one who's eyes aren't veering off in different directions.

I'd post pictures but don't seem to be able to :frown:

They may only be available through July from what I can gather so Im hoping I can grab a decent Wembley before they vanish :smile:
They are about 4" and cost £2.50 each. Any Fraggle fans in the UK should have a look in their local Barclays. Quite an unexpected place to find a Fraggle, let alone a Mokey!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi and welcome to Muppet Central. Unfortunately, MC is one of the few forums that doesn't allow members to post attachments of pictures or photos directly. There are however, two different
ways around this.
1 Take the picture with equipment that allows you to upload it to your computer. Then, it's a matter of simply resizing the photo so you can fit it as
your avatar here and everyone will see it, so long as a particular member has selected the option to display other members' avatars in their posts.
2 Take the picture with equipment that allows you to upload it to your computer. Then, create an account at a photo hosting site like PhotoBucket. Once
you've created the account there and uploaded the photos you want to show to said account, it's a simple process of snagging the URL for that particular
image on PhotoBucket and post it here. You will need to get a total of ten (10) posts before you can post links though.

Hope this helps and have a good day.

Havoc

Reaction score
Thanks Count. I'll try get ten posts up sometime incase anyone is interested in seeing the pics via links. heheh

I doubt an avatar would do them justice since they're pretty small as it is. You feel like a Gorg holding these fellas. :wink:

SweetumsMonster

Reaction score
Hi Havoc, and welcome.

You just beat me to it, I was just about to post this news. And exciting news it is too, firstly, with exception of a few DVD's and a poster, I think this is the first licenced Fraggle merchandise we have seen here in the UK for nearly 20 years.
Secondly, YES, we finally have a new 2007 Mokey plush, I am fairly happy with the condition of them, OK, Wembley is off, but making his head the right shape on such a small item would be difficult, otherwise the detail and clothes are pretty good.

Heres a link to the Charity web site:

http://www.fhaonline.org.uk/default.asp

Just to let people know, the promo is only running until Aug 6th at most if not all Barclays Bank branches, I live in a small town and even they had them, surprise!

I have just been ripped off though as I bought Gobo, Red and Wembley via ebay at £4.99 each, way expensive when there only £2.50 each. The keyrings come in a nice counter presentation box and a poster is displayed on the counter glass.

Here's a piccy:

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f112/KERMIE1/fraggleplush.jpg

And here is a closer look at Mokey, I know there has been a lot of concern over Mokey being missed from recent plush sets and omitted from Season 2 DVD box set!

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f112/KERMIE1/mokeyplush.jpg

Enjoy, and lets hope for more new UK Fraggle items soon!

Chris

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Well, she's not the prettiest...but at least it's HER! So exciting to see that someone finally recognizes that there are FIVE Fraggles. Thanks for sharing this info guys. You UK people are super lucky! I'm jealous!

maniacal muppet

Reaction score
You UK people are super lucky! I'm jealous!
Me too!

I'm lookin around on the site posted above and now I wanna know if there's a part of the site where I can buy them. So can I get them from the site or are they only available in the banks?

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
Just got mine set :excited: - It's been a while since I last got Fraggle stuff made in the UK :smile:

wembleyfraggle

Reaction score
Were can us in the states get our hands on these? I really want them. Sure Wembley looks like Kermit, BUT they are Fraggle Plushes, and they have ALL 5!