1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Final Henson.com Podcast

Discussion in 'On the Web' started by ToasterBoy, Dec 19, 2011.

1. ToasterBoy

ToasterBoy Member

Hey everyone-

If you haven't heard, the Henson.com podcast is going away. Just wanted to thank everyone here on MC for your support over the years. I think we did some really great episodes and I think this last one may be one of the best. It's a look at the tradition, started by Jim Henson, of the company sending out unique holiday greeting cards. If you haven't seen it, or have only seen it on the Henson.com site, check it out on YouTube so you can see the artwork in HD.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuHXug02njw

Again, thanks for all the support and I hope to see y'all sometime in the future.