Finally got Jim Henson: The Works

MustangRockstar

Reaction score
Got the book for christmas and can't put it down. It's just a wonderful book with behind the scenes looks at thing and it's everything I'd want out of coffee table book.

Barry Lee

Reaction score
MustangRockstar said:
Got the book for christmas and can't put it down. It's just a wonderful book with behind the scenes looks at thing and it's everything I'd want out of coffee table book.
Yes is a splended book, but I prefer Of Muppet & Men. I am surprised there are still copys of "The Works" out. Hmm. Congrats!

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Personally I think this is the greatest piece of Henson/Muppet collectables, enjoy it, it's worth more then it's weight in gold!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
It's an awesome book! I've borrowed it from various libraries a number 5 times, and skimmed through it at the local book store 3 times.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I've only been able to find a copy of this book at my local library, but it is worth reading.

MustangRockstar

Reaction score
I'm about 100 pages in and it's been great so far. Amazon.com has them and the price can't be beat for a brand new book like this. My wife did good by me this holiday =)

I've always loved coffee table books like this. Not only do they offer great details, but the photos and stories are amazing when done right. For years Star Wars was known for some great books along these lines, but recent ones like this and Batman: Animated have become some of my more favorite reads.

There are certainly a few other books i'd like to add eventually including "Of Muppets and Men" but between movies and books I am pretty set for a few months.

zeldazipple

Reaction score
My mum baught that book for my 20th birthday,and I really loved it, it was one of the best Books about Jim's work I ever read. I treasured it for years. I don't have it anymore I left it behind along with ym muppet collection when I moved 4 years ago.
I had ' The Muppet and Men ' book too, another awsome book. I got it from Pat Nugent when I submitted part of a manuscipt for H.A. to look over.