Finally Learned Someone's Name

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Do you ever find yourself in a situation where you'll see the same actor or actress appearing in a TON of different commercials all the time, but because those actors don't get very much recognition, you almost never know what their names are, and instead, you have to identify them by appearance and/or commercial... like, "Look, it's that guy with the long hair, beard, and beanie from that All State commercial, and he's STILL wearing that beanie", or "Gee, what product DOESN'T that lady with the short blonde hair and the voice that's like Kristin Shaal endorse?" And I'm also certain I've seen that shaggy-haired, stubbly, bespectacled guy from that one Home Depot commercial somwhere before.

Well, yesterday, I FINALLY learned one of those commercial actors names, thanks to noticing that Anderson Cooper had her as a co-host on his failing talkshow:

Yvette Nicole Brown

I used to see her in commercials ALL THE TIME back in the mid and late 2000s, and she always really stood out (I think it was her hair, sometimes worn kind of like Abby Cadabby's); haven't seen much of her in a long time, but I remember back then, she'd randomly pop up in any given commercials, and I'd always be like, "Who IS that? What's her name? Where will she pop up next?"

mr3urious

Reaction score
What about that fat, nerdy kid with curly hair who appeared on that Super Bowl commercial a few years ago? Meet Jesse Heiman, probably the world's greatest extra. Amazingly he still looks the same even though he's now in his 30s.

Jesse still hopes to get a full speaking role someday.

mr3urious

Reaction score
What about that really big-headed Asian guy from that Kayak.com commercial (you know, where he creepily pops up through his roommate's sweater and hijacks his body to check out some deals on his laptop)? I've actually seen him in another commercial somewhere, but I forget where.

galagr

Reaction score
What about that fat, nerdy kid with curly hair who appeared on that Super Bowl commercial a few years ago? Meet Jesse Heiman, probably the world's greatest extra. Amazingly he still looks the same even though he's now in his 30s.

Jesse still hopes to get a full speaking role someday.

He's also appeared on quite a few episodes of Big Bang Theory.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
It's Yvette Nicole Brown. She's best known for her role as Shirley on Community. I've had conversations with her via twitter in the past. (@yvettenbrown) She's a really nice person! She's in the new Percy Jackson this summer as well.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
It's Yvette Nicole Brown. She's best known for her role as Shirley on Community. I've had conversations with her via twitter in the past. (@yvettenbrown) She's a really nice person! She's in the new Percy Jackson this summer as well.
Really? Is she going to play Circe?