First Lady Michelle Obama to Appear on SST Season 40

Drtooth

Reaction score
It was only a matter of time. First ladies being on Sesame Street has been a tradition for a while. I can't wait to see this, myself.

zns

Reaction score
With people of that much power appearing on that show, it's obvious that no other children's program can compete with Sesame Street. This is why the show has been on for 40 years. God bless everyone involved. :insatiable::stick_out_tongue::frown:

bluesquid

Reaction score
And get this! She says it's the best things she done sense she she been the First Lady, too!

http://www.wlos.com/template/inews_wire/wires.national/3eb7c018-www.wlos.com.shtml
The link is broken

With people of that much power appearing on that show, it's obvious that no other children's program can compete with Sesame Street. This is why the show has been on for 40 years. God bless everyone involved. :insatiable::stick_out_tongue::frown:
The show's sucess is great... unless your in the children's media business with your own show.

zns

Reaction score
The link is broken

The show's sucess is great... unless your in the children's media business with your own show.
If I were ever to work in television, I would do no other children's show except Sesame Street. I bieleve very, very strongly in what the people there do for children and think they are the most gifted people in the medium. I just cannot thank them enough for being a part of my childhood. Of course, God will always come first in my life.

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
Cool!

If I was famous, I would make it my GOAL to get on Sesame Street, no joke. I'd probably keeping call the company, begging or bribing. I'd prefer it be with Cookie Monster, though, no Elmo, if I had my choice :wink: