First memories

Tosh

Reaction score
Which Fraggle episode do you remember watching first? I remember, back in 1990, my brother and I were flipping TV channels when we found TNT airing Fraggle Rock. I think it was Fraggle Wars. We only saw the second half of the episode, and had no idea what this series was about, so we didn't think anything else about it till the next day, when once again we were flipping channels (we had very boring summers) and we stumbled across FR again. This time we watched the entire episode of The Day the Music Died.

After that, we were hooked, and the first episode we taped was Doomsday Soup. We must have watched that episode about 20 times in the next few days, memorizing it and driving our parents crazy (especially since I was a junior in high school at the time, and my brother was in 7th grade, they thought we were way too old for such stuff). We didn't care what they thought, though, so we continued to record each episode faithfully. :smile:

So, what is the first episode you remember watching? (I apologize if this topic has already been discussed...)

Jivepuppet

Reaction score
I don't remember...
I do remember the first time I saw the Fraggles though. It was in an ad in Muppet Magazine. I remember Red very well. The ad stated the show would be on HBO. I was mad! My parents had just canceled HBO in favor of Showtime (remember this was back in the early '80's, and most people in my town didn't even have cable!). I didn't see Fraggle Rock until about a year or so later at a friends house. But I don't remeber what episode it was.