Fisher Price Easy Link (Elmo and others)

junieb247

Reaction score
Hello all. I am just posting to let you know I found the Fisher Price Easy Link on clearance ONLINE at Walmart.com. I got it for 10.00 (reg. about 25.00), and there is another for 18. something. The extras are on clearance for 3.00 now, or so my DD told me when she got my grandson an addition.

Easy Link is great for 3 yr olds and up. They can get online using the little characters to connect to the website. (Elmo connects to Sesame Street games http://www.sesameworkshop.org/sesamestreet/, and there are also Thomas the Train, Dragon Tales, Clifford, Bob the Builder, The Wiggles, etc.)

My grandson's favorite is Sesame. The great thing about using this is they cannot exit without a parent and they cannot see anything else on the screen, like icons, Start, or whatever. They can't accidently click ANYthing else on the PC. It totally keeps their playtime on the computer safe.

Anyway, I just thought someone out there might like to know. I am sure everyone here knows about the Sesame Street site and all the games and activities, sorted by character. But I was excited to tell you about the Easy Link.

Have a great weekend! :smile:
Junie